PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Fighters Installation Question...

drsmith
11-04-2004, 05:45 PM
I have FB/AEP patched to 2.04. I also have the FB Gold Pack, which I have never used. I just purchased Pacific Fighters but have not installed it as yet. I have seen on the Forum where many have used a "clean install" before adding PF. Do you recommend uninstalling/reinstalling FB/AEP before adding PF? I understand that all patches are included in PF and no patches will be needed. Correct?And someone recommended setting all settings to default, then re-setting everything. Good idea or not? And I have Mat Manager installed. Will Mat Manager work with the addition of PF, as it did with FB/AEP, or will I need to install it again? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

drsmith
11-04-2004, 05:45 PM
I have FB/AEP patched to 2.04. I also have the FB Gold Pack, which I have never used. I just purchased Pacific Fighters but have not installed it as yet. I have seen on the Forum where many have used a "clean install" before adding PF. Do you recommend uninstalling/reinstalling FB/AEP before adding PF? I understand that all patches are included in PF and no patches will be needed. Correct?And someone recommended setting all settings to default, then re-setting everything. Good idea or not? And I have Mat Manager installed. Will Mat Manager work with the addition of PF, as it did with FB/AEP, or will I need to install it again? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

WUAF_Badsight
11-05-2004, 12:43 AM
no need to add any patches

lots have installed PF over what they had already

lots have done complete uninstalls & re-installed :

FB ~> Aep ~> PF

dont add your old settings files back in . . . . . manually re-set them to the files already there