PDA

View Full Version : How would you improve AC3?

SirAngry
11-24-2010, 04:57 AM
I got to thinking about things in the AC games that have niggled away at me and thought it'd be interesting to see what other players think needs improving. I'll start the ball rolling with the target lock on system. Firstly it's totally inadequate for ranged weapons. You can spend ages clicking the button to try and select the right target, why can't I while holding down the targeting button use the right analogue stick to cycle through targets? Also if future AC's take place closer to modern times where ranged weapons were infinitely more accurate at distance they'll need to increase the lock on range to more than a few meters or allow for free aiming. So how would you guys improve AC?

jcoyle_hull
11-24-2010, 12:29 PM
i totally agree with your comment about the targetting it sucks,
i dont like the horses i think they need improving even more,
the assassins guild seems like a concept not nowhere near completed,
i like the tunnels but i think there should be more,
Leonadro's missions were ace but too many would ruin the game,
The Lairs was Crap and pointless
The renovating system was good but doesnt really have a purpose i didnt see no changes in the city through renovating places and the landmarks did nothing at all,

Theres just a few points to discuss

alexgrimaudo_94
11-24-2010, 12:40 PM
I really think the first assassins creed had a lot of elements that would improve this game. I think that in the last two games, stealth and secrecy were not important concepts in the game. Also, in the first game, I liked how you had to talk to informants and find out information about your target (where you could strike, when you should strike, how many guards will be present, etc.), and I would welcome that system back into the game. Also, in the first game, you could obtain maps of the routes of the guards' that would be protecting your target, and plan your attack according to that.

One of the worst things in the lack of secrecy in the last two games. I mean, you can scale building right in front of guards, and they will barely take notice. What kind of assassin can do that? I also think the assassin recruits system could use improvement. It would be cool if you could design your assassin recruits' loadout. For example, you could decide if an individual assassin carries a wrist gun, or a crossbow, if they carried one type of sword, or another, etc. Also, you should be able to plan the attack with your assassins, like tell them who to attack and at what point in time, so that you could attack your target before they attack theirs. Or maybe you could pull up a map and tell all the assassins which guards to attack to give the best route to your target. I agree about the targeting system as well.

PhiIs1618033
11-24-2010, 12:56 PM
I would totally build an awesome system for telling your recruits what to do if I worked at Ubi. Sadly, I don't.

Make it happen, please!

SirAngry
11-24-2010, 03:12 PM
Good points Alex and Coyleyy. I also felt the 'rebuilding' of Rome wasn't quite as impressive as little old Monteriggioni from AC2 ironically there I felt like there was a direct impact that was palpable.

as for the horses, I get the feeling they were a way of fast travelling, thing is they're so unresponsive that actually 9 times out of 10 you're quicker going by foot. so agreed they need to be over hauled or chopped.

But the most intriguing aspect of Brotherhood, is indeed the Brotherhood. Not too sure where you'd take it though. My point being is would we as fans of the game honestly want to see it turn into some strange resource management game? I for one wouldn't.

Its going to be interesting to see where they take it next with AC3. I think Alex's point about AC1 being more tactical is well made. When people criticised the game for lack of variety they didn't mean they wanted flying machines and stage coach missions. Well I didn't, I wanted to be able to kill the mark in a way of my choosing, a bit like the original Deus Ex where there were many paths to the same ultimate end.

With that in mind perhaps they could borrow some skills from other games characters, whats wrong with skills like blending in? Lets face it disguises or blending in and not sticking out like a sore thumb would just as likely skills for a modern day Assassin as free running would be any day of the week, so why not borrow some of Agent 47's skills? Just an idea.

Are there any aspects of other games you think AC could 'borrow'?

gutarjunky
11-24-2010, 03:21 PM
modern-time: desmond fighting, Assassinate targets with sniper rifles http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

animus-time: new character new time and place more stuff with the assassin's guild, KILL CIVILIANS!!!

Wildassassin74
11-24-2010, 03:22 PM
Improvement's for ac3..
Single player.. I like the idea out forth of more specific tasks for the assassin's. I was excited to see them, but slightly dissapointed how I finished it so easily, and only got the arrow storm as the coolest thing. It might be neat to include some of the other guilds as well. I was also slightly disapointed with the glyphs.
Multi... One thing I'd like to see is either a way to counter, or run, or anything to defend yourself. I think it's kind of lame that someone can just run right up and kill with no way to counter, especially when you are looking right at them. I could see if your back was to them.

ares-88-
11-24-2010, 03:56 PM
How would i improve AC3? Well, first off, i would step back from fighting into stealth. I did enjoy last two games but they werent really assassinations. At least i didnt think so. I would agree on idea that player would have more options how to kill their target. But its also true that AC1 was repeating itself in the end. I liked the way AC2 and ACB handled the big kills. (glad i dont work for Ubisoft. I would go crazy trying to figure out how to pleaase even majority of playershttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

True, as we advance in time, we should be able to have more control in our long ranged weapons. Like scoping your crossbow like in COD or some other FPS.

I wholeheartedly agree on assassin guild being to simple. I would really like the idea of being able to control them like in SW Rebublic commando. Like, when forced into a frontal assault, to be able to have couple assassins with you all the time. Or, you could send on assassin wiht a crossbow into a tower or something like that and have him giving covering fire while you advance on the target. In short, more control over assassins.

True, the renovation of rome was only usefull because then you could have more places to resuply your ammo or fix your armor. Other than that, it was pretty lame. Hate to say it because i love AC.

I liked lairs. They were a nice change of pace. And they gave one an idea that you were achieving something when you finally got the armor of brutus.

Idea of disguises would be good. We did use them couple times in ACB but not nearly enough and they werent optional. I too find if kind of hilarious when i was playing the Lair of Romulus that took place in vatican and you had to slip through the crow wihtout being noticed. A GUY IN WHITE CAPE IN A ROOM FULL OF CARDINALS AND NO ONE DIDNT EVEN FLINCH!!!

Anyway, can't think anymore now.

ps. I liked ACB even though it wasnt as good as AC2 because i felt like many things were left uncomplited in here but it was a good game. And i do enjoy multiplayer. Its refresing to all those 'shoot everyhing that moves' mp that are out there. anyway, that's what i think.

Firelli_
11-24-2010, 04:15 PM
Here's what I would improve:

-The horses. They are useless in AC:B. The horses in Red Dead Redemption for example are a thousand times better. They aren't afraid to fall to their death either.

-Buying landmarks. Remove it. Renovating builds is one thing but buying landmarks was useless.

-Shop quest items. They are totally random. They should be able to be found in certain locations, not just random drops.

-Guard field of view needs to be extended. I would be climbing restricted buildings with guards staring straight at me and they wouldn't react. These guys must be blind.

Radman500
11-24-2010, 04:18 PM
the most important thing i want for AC3

NO GUNS................................

ChaosxNetwork
11-24-2010, 04:57 PM
More planing of assassination missions (Guard location and number maps, were the target will be and when - ACI)

For the Brotherhood system to be taken even further and be needed to be used more and more customisation (she has a sword, he has a mace, he has axe ect)

Buying landmarks and other buildings to do more not sure what but something.

Mysterio43
11-24-2010, 05:28 PM
I agree with most of the stuff everyone has said so far. My biggest gripe that I had while playing was the darn horses. They were completely useless. I ran everwhere and rarely used a horse and they were freakin everywhere. Even when I did use one and was "running" it really didn't feel like I was. I remember hitting all sorts of buttons going "This thing has got to be able to go faster than this!" I mean when I can run and keep up with a guard on a horse that is "running", there's a problem.

Also, I really don't like that guards can run faster than I can. I am suppose to be a lean mean killen machine, but in a foot race the guards can easily out run you. Atleast make them at the same speed, not faster.

galenwolf
11-24-2010, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Radman500:
the most important thing i want for AC3

NO GUNS................................

Too late, Ezio already has one. Also like I pointed out before, we already have 3 ranged weapons including a gun in ACB. It depends on how they are implemented - no silencers and guards can hear gun shots means using a gun would require that you know you're not going to be heard or you use another method.

Limited Ammo would help too. Personally I can see Desmond using a suppressed pistol (that doesn't make it quiet it just means that the guards only react from say half the normal range), a crossbow, and throwing knives just like Ezio.

SirAngry
11-24-2010, 05:29 PM
Randman500 I'm divided on the guns I really am. Part of me thinks that like you it'd ruin the balance of the game as it currently stands. However there's no getting away from the fact that if the games on set closer to modern day the the importance of either stealth or ranged weapons will have to increase. Either way I still feel the targeting system is due an over haul, along the lines of my first post, hold the target lock button and use the right analogue stick to cycle through targets. Simples.

OGCFB
11-24-2010, 05:35 PM
Hmm how about guns are hard to come by with abstergo on their trail so Desmond uses his hidden blade and the rod that them guys used at the end of ac2.

Then at somepoint through the game he aquires a silenced pistol with limited ammo and each time you kill a special pistol templar you get more ammo.

But after beating the game you can get more ammo much more easier but it only carries a limited amount at a time...

KnollDark
11-24-2010, 05:37 PM
I think that they need to both improve the multiplayer and look at it for inspiration
Inspiration: Stealth is nessessary in the multiplayer if you look out of the ordinary from the crowd you are an easy target the same should be in the game, guards should be able to see you not following the crowd and walking in circles, also they should be looking at an area more when you have assassinated someone, if someone murdered the pope they wouldn't look for 5 min then give up they would turn over every stone for him.
Improve: Guards should be added to multiplayer maps, not to go after people just to encourage people to be more stealthy
Improve: The ability to dodge an assassination, only when they attempt it first because alot of times people reveil themselves at the last second and can kill you from 5 meters away and you don't get a chance to run
Improve: Search, it takes so long to find a group and when you do get 6 people you still need to wait, a 1 minute count down should start then so you are not waiting around.

I like the idea of the recruits but they should have more role in what you do like the Borgia should have been able to destroy your towers and sabatoge your shops, and you would send recruits to gain intellegence on their attacks and have them stop them, not this send them all over Europe stuff.

The recruits also should have had more personality and back story like Mass Effect 2 squad mates

Last the planning definately needs to come back but be more optional, maybe it would have incentives like guard patrol routes and blindspots to the routes showing on the minimap

EdgeX4
11-24-2010, 05:47 PM
I'd like to see them improve on a couple of things. I agree with the targeting, that system has to be revamped. The horses not being able to gallop at all time in AC brotherhood was reallly annoying.
I liked renovating the villa in AC2 because you feel like it's your property unlike in ACB, you feel like you're just throwing money away, that and also you couldn't notice the difference bewteen a renovated building and one that wasn't.
I enjoyed the secret locations from AC2 but the ones in ACB just seemed all alike except for the last one which was really entertaining, they should have at least another one like that last one.
The recruit system is a nice addition, but once they reached assassin level they all looked the same, there needs to be options to customize them, I'd like to have my 2nd in command look different. They should add more of a hierarchy in that system and give you the option to call up 1 or 2 recruits during an entire mission has a kind of helping hand to which you could give orders to flank or what not, could be interting in adding variety. That is all I can think of for now.

galenwolf
11-24-2010, 05:52 PM
The ranged lock was driving me insane. At one point it targeted a doctor and not a guard.. so annoying.

Wrap up Ezio's story by using the same type of flashback that was used in AC2 to wrap up Altair's story (i.e. having a kid) to finish Ezio's.

Also since Ezio and Altair looked have both used the apple to take a look at the future (seemingly Altair making his armor to style perfectly with Ezio's style) why not have Ezio leave something for Desmond like a specially constructed 2nd hidden blade for him. In fact you could have Desmond find it out in the story wrap up for Ezio by looking at his baby kids face and saying "Desmond, I know what you have to do, I know you'll do what is right. I've left something with the Assassins to help you and know you do our family proud." Its a little sentimental but it would link past and present nicely.

Horses where not great, they need an overhaul too or taken out. If its set in the future i'd suggest using bikes - road and trial bikes.

Stealth and blending needs to come back. One thing that bugged me was Ezio's costume. It was very awesome and typical assassin in look... but Altair's tried to blend in with priests where was Ezio's stood out like a sore thumb. It screamed "ASSASSIN". Maybe using dyes could reduce notoriety, or changing clothes.

Desmond needs to get a little bit more assassin like however without going over the top. The hoodie works great but he needs something more flowing. Also if we ever have to get into a costume party like we did with AC2 and the masquerade then someone should hand him an Ezio costume for laughs.

Also since we have lost a lot of Assassins maybe Desmond should recruit some more, but give them a proper backstory and use the Animus to train them like the templars are doing.

SirAngry
11-24-2010, 06:27 PM
galenwolf I'm glad its not just me with the targeting lock on. lol. Drove me bonkers!!! In a fight with 6 4 papal guards for some reason when I flipped to my crossbow Ezio only targeted civilians... grr. It needs changing regardless and I think my solution is an elegant one if I do say so myself. lol. I'm also really shocked to see so many people big up the planning aspect from AC1, I thought it was just me that liked it. lol. It does need to come back in, and leave the planning up to the player, I should be able to choose how I kill a target.

Ezioismyhero
11-24-2010, 06:27 PM
wouldn't it be cool if in AC3 ubisoft added co-op, like player 1 would be Desmond Miles and player 2 would be Daniel Cross

galenwolf
11-24-2010, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by SirAngry:
galenwolf I'm glad its not just me with the targeting lock on. lol. Drove me bonkers!!! In a fight with 6 4 papal guards for some reason when I flipped to my crossbow Ezio only targeted civilians... grr. It needs changing regardless and I think my solution is an elegant one if I do say so myself. lol. I'm also really shocked to see so many people big up the planning aspect from AC1, I thought it was just me that liked it. lol. It does need to come back in, and leave the planning up to the player, I should be able to choose how I kill a target.

Yea I was yelling at the TV "EZIO TARGET THE DAMN GUARD IN FRONT! THE DOCTOR!? WTF!"

Sparty2020
11-25-2010, 12:02 AM
Improve AC 3? The main gameplay is near-perfect (as you guys have pointed out the flaws) but I would expand on the brotherhood aspects a great deal. That and remove Shop Quests.

RaZa2nice
11-25-2010, 12:41 AM
get rid of shop qwests...i did them all except one cuz i didnt know wat some of the items i found were for at first an i sold a shrunken head an now that i need one for it its nowhere to be found an i actually found all 144 treasure boxes an i cant find it again....
id like to see some co-op for the campaign or even using people on ur friends list as the assassin's in ur brotherhood an sending them out on missions boosts the both of u...
larger variety of weapons...
and a big deal for me is...enough wit the animus...3 games of going in the past is enough at the end of AC2 it was clear Desmond is more important than anyone else so can we continue the story mainly in the future...id like to see Desmond take his place in the modern brotherhood...touch up his skills with tests an then finally take the oath an go thru the ceremony where they cut off part of his ring finger
now how about costumes for future assassin Desmond? im thinkin full length white leather jacket black t shirt black jeans black an white sneakers an all the cool in the near future toys modern assassins can play with...
an **** horses motorcycles! i want some of that splintercell super secret spy action lol wat yall think?

jcoyle_hull
11-25-2010, 03:59 AM
He means not turning it into Assassins Creed : Black Ops
if they try and bring more guns into this they will just get smashed back by call of duty.

We all know that Assassins Creed is what it is because of the unique gameplay and history throughout the game, The mysteries they have tied around historical events create the cliffhangers.

jcoyle_hull
11-25-2010, 04:43 AM
The Villa was alot more personel as someone already said , in rome your just throwing money to charity really , who are these people why do we care?
and all the shops were the same and had daft quests
and the landmarks OMY for one how would you be able to just buy a landmark off the senate or whatever hahaa? and two they didnt do anything anyways.

The horses were apauling on AC:B

QUOTE by EdgeX4 : I enjoyed the secret locations from AC2 but the ones in ACB just seemed all alike except for the last one which was really entertaining, they should have at least another one like that last one.

totally agree with that !

The Assassin recruits need a structure like off the godfather 2 where you have ranks and skills and can customise them.
They also need stories and charecters that make you attatch to them, i didnt loose one assassin but i wouldnt of cared if i did id just get a new one.
The contracts were good but maybe they should be optional so you can have assassins come on missions with you and get experience too , you should be able to plan out the missions who each one kills and how so they open a gap for you to slip through to get to your target.
You should also be able to fight with them on the frontline like on the E3 trailer when cesare borgia and his gaurds are outside the pantheon(i think) and you assassins are taking people out on the rooftops and then come behind you and fight.
Id love to be able to walk up to cesare and he brought out loads of gaurds rooftop and on the ground then u do the bam and plan it in a frozen screen kinda way and then your assassins start popping out and all of a sudden you have assassins on the roofs where his men where and assassins behind you and then hes like **** the bed haha.

I feel this game had amazinf ideas and concepts behind it but they rushed them or didnt do them to the standard needed, overall the game is good but the individual aspects are poor.

jcoyle_hull
11-25-2010, 04:47 AM
Also wouldn't it of been good if when cesare borgia was gathering aid and you had to stop him you actually didnt instead you had to gather aid and you had a meeting in say france with all the other countries grand master assassins from each guild sort of like arthur and his knights round the round table i mean there must be assassins in other countries, they cant of just gone from the holy land straight to italy and no-one stopped anywhere or anything.

just a thought for future games ,
a global assassins organisation would be so exciting.

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

SirAngry
11-25-2010, 05:34 AM
Coyleyy from a historical perspective I think AC2 and ACB missed a fair few tricks. Florence for example had / has a bitter rivalry with another Tuscan city thad'd have beed perfect for the gameplay elements of AC in Sienna. The rivalry is still there if you visit the region, its almost murderous its that strong, they could have brought that in the Templars vs Assassins storyline. Also as you mention the armies of Francis I of France are present in Rome but surprisingly for me nothing was made of the Hapsburg's and the Holy Roman Empire under the rule of Charles V. Francis and Charles had a bitter rivalry and fought many wars almost bankrupting France in the process, and where did they play out this massive power struggle? Italy.

dreamofmirrors7
11-25-2010, 05:42 AM
My main gripe is with the controller layout. To run you have to hold down R1 (ps3) and X, the "legs" button. Ok, cake, feels fine to use.

Until I would like to rotate the camera to look behind me. It's really clunky, virtually impossible, to do that comfortably.

I suggest a few different button setups so people can choose which feels better.

If Ubi's plan was that to run/sprint, you have to lose the ability to use camera effectively, fair enough.

It would just work so much better in Multiplayer being able to move the camera easily while running.

Wind91
11-25-2010, 07:06 AM
a modern day outfit for desmond would be sick. i predict straps and buckles but it will feature the usual flowing cape style and ezio and altair wore. However i predict that the armor will be some cool looking thing.

For weapons they should let him carry a Katana http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Hidden blades various functions should be updated to a modern level, other than that i think he'll look pretty cool. THing about modern day is that you can give him whatever style you want and mix them since clothing can be acquired from anywhere

mwcolts
11-25-2010, 08:04 AM
I would improve it by making the assassin look more like regular people. You run around in white hooded robes with armor and a butt load of weapons and no one suspects a thing. You should not have any big weapons that make you stand out like swords you should just disarm. And no armor, cuz you just look like a soldier with it

galenwolf
11-25-2010, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by mwcolts:
I would improve it by making the assassin look more like regular people. You run around in white hooded robes with armor and a butt load of weapons and no one suspects a thing. You should not have any big weapons that make you stand out like swords you should just disarm. And no armor, cuz you just look like a soldier with it

Being armed as a nobleman, merchant etc wasn't uncommon. You'd expect anyone who did any traveling to be armed to the teeth because of bandits. Anyone that moved money too would also be armed due to thugs in cities.

SirAngry
11-26-2010, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by galenwolf:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mwcolts:

Being armed as a nobleman, merchant etc wasn't uncommon. You'd expect anyone who did any traveling to be armed to the teeth because of bandits. Anyone that moved money too would also be armed due to thugs in cities. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think this is a really difficult one for any games designer / character designer to get around. Your lead character has to stand out for a number of reasons:
1) They need to look cool and special and unique so as a 'brand' is created.
2) So they're easy to spot in the game itself.
3) So the character is identifiable amongst the glut of games characters out there.
4) So we as games players can identify with them and like them.
I mean does Kratos look like he belongs in ancient Greece? Does Dante (the real white haired Dante, not the new emo heroin chic Dante) fit in with the marionettes and hell spawn? We love these sorts of character because they stand out and their design is so cool. Ironically though hoods and trench coats and indeed capes became more the norm in European dress during the 18th and 19th centuries, so if future games are set in this sort of time frame it shouldn't look too out of place.

Being armed actually galenwolf in renaissance Italy was actually quite rare. Especially within the major city states like Florence, Venice and Milan where the ruling elite made it illegal and could quite happily enforce their laws via the armed guards they paid for. lol. Ezio running around Rome in the armour of Brutus is a bit silly. The bloke sticks out like a sore thumb. I'll just go and stand with these bare footed peasants and the guards will never see me. lol. I think it needs looking at, there'd be nothing wrong with playing a bit of dress up with future Assassins I think to enable us to blend seamlessly with the populace around us.

AlucaRekhyt
11-26-2010, 05:33 AM
i'm really exited how they gonna do the freerunning part in the present time, with all those high, simplistic buildings around. modern architecture, just another one of the templars evil schemes to get rid of the assassins.

anyway, i also think they should make his outfit and weapons less conspicous = keep the knives, gun and poison darts, maybe different larger weapons for certain missions, but not as part of your equipment.

another thing that bugged was that ac:b often didn't felt like it was about an assassin, just some armed to the teeth revolutionary who's somehow still able to scale buildings despite all the s*** he's carrying. as some of you said, a few elements from ac1 wouldn't be wrong. demand that alot, and we have good chances to see it in the next game, with the ubi guys creeping the forums looking for new ideas.

jcoyle_hull
11-26-2010, 06:41 AM
I think that AC:B could of had a longer story and maybe had more of the french involved i like the thought of full blown wars.

Also in the first sequence when your at the villa everyone greets you and there all real happy to see you , according to ubisoft ezio is now a legendery assassin but yet nobody in Rome has a clue who you are, and even when u free them from the borgia towers upgrade everything for them and even when u complete the game if u kill someone they start screaming and shouting assassino, i did a assassination mission killing these gaurds who are taxing the farmers and the farmers all started screaming and got more gaurds? i thought they would be pleased that id helped them , i think the way the people act and talk to you should be like the way they do in the villa, when you do good stuff they all want to talk to you and help you and give you information, for the next game they could do this as a way of gathering information about your targets the more the people like you the more people come forward and tell you where the target is and other information like how many gaurds he has and where he eats dinner etc.

mustangmaniak20
11-26-2010, 07:29 AM
1: NEW CAMERA!!!
2: Smarter guards who dont always fall off the roofs.
3: More realism!(lots of things to work on on that)
4: Graphical realism.
6: Teach the citizens some new words and phrases!
7: Bring back informants.
8: Make a more thought out and intreeding storyline without making it rediculous.
9:New transportation modes that are better.
10: An option for choosing a difficulty!!!!
I am not against weapons in AC3 if they are included very intuitively to the game, maybe something like Wanted:Weapons of fate. But i do NOT want this game to turn into Splinter Cell.
Thats all i can think of.

DavisP92
11-26-2010, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by RaZa2nice:
get rid of shop qwests...i did them all except one cuz i didnt know wat some of the items i found were for at first an i sold a shrunken head an now that i need one for it its nowhere to be found an i actually found all 144 treasure boxes an i cant find it again....
id like to see some co-op for the campaign or even using people on ur friends list as the assassin's in ur brotherhood an sending them out on missions boosts the both of u...
larger variety of weapons...
and a big deal for me is...enough wit the animus...3 games of going in the past is enough at the end of AC2 it was clear Desmond is more important than anyone else so can we continue the story mainly in the future...id like to see Desmond take his place in the modern brotherhood...touch up his skills with tests an then finally take the oath an go thru the ceremony where they cut off part of his ring finger
now how about costumes for future assassin Desmond? im thinkin full length white leather jacket black t shirt black jeans black an white sneakers an all the cool in the near future toys modern assassins can play with...
an **** horses motorcycles! i want some of that splintercell super secret spy action lol wat yall think?

I don't think co-op should be like that and AC3 needs and has to have a ancestor. and the co-op story should be a completely different story hopefully a differen't location too. and two brothers go into the animus to relive the lives of their two brother ancestor assassins. oh and noone cuts of part of their finger in any of the last 2 AC games, they burn it... but i do agree with the stupid shop quests and more weapons. AC3 is gonna have to be a super long game to finish desmonds story and all that comes with it and the new ancestors and hopefully coop too.

ninja_7_7
11-26-2010, 10:57 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...024/m/8251094497/p/1 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8251094497/p/1)

eSport82
11-26-2010, 01:10 PM
I would enjoy ACB with manual combat - at least for PC. Auto aim for console is okay.

Wind91
11-26-2010, 01:32 PM
for present day, when your walking around how much do you really notice about a person? If he straps the sword to his back it'll look like he's carrying some kind of stick you wont really notice, gun can be hid easily, hidden blade also hidden the armguards would be a style statement, long white coat with hood? style statement no one would care. Short blade/dagger also hid easily.

He can't have long *** swords, but he can easily strap something say a length of a katana/ninja sword and no one would notice.