PDA

View Full Version : Funny Kill

fostersAccount
12-28-2011, 01:23 PM
Okay so this isn't the most skilled thing in the world but it made me laugh.

Playing manhunt.. venice.. I am on top of the roof looking around for my victim.. I see him walking into a blend group and then morph it.

So standing on top of the building, I use disguise and then teleport about 7M in front of him. Walk straight up to him for the incognito kill.

What's so funny about this to me is that he must have been absolutely convinced that I was an NPC that just spawned in front of him.. I mean I randomly just appeared out of no where, disguised in manhunt.

Teleport is actually pretty fun. Also if you make yourself very visible to your hunter, they'll be looking out for you and if you teleport to the other side of them they almost never see it coming from that direction.

RavenLunatick
12-28-2011, 02:18 PM
I've done this a few times and it always makes me chuckle. I'll be playing Artifact Assault, and as I make my way to the enemy's side of the map. I'll inevitably find a player waiting just on the other side. I'll walk right up to the divider and send a taunt, they almost always do the same. I then drop a smoke, walk on their side and stun them so they are sent in the direction of my side. This will cause them to now be on my side of the map, where I can lock and kill them. That always brings a smile. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I actually discovered this by accident, I came across 2 guys taunting side by side on their side of the map. I dropped a smoke and stunned the first guy, and when I turned around and stunned the second I noticed he was killable when I went back on my side so I killed him.....2 stuns and a kill in a matter of a few seconds(just so happened to occur in the final 10 seconds of the match too) against 2 guys that were camping the divider and goofing off. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

fostersAccount
12-28-2011, 03:41 PM
nice! yours actually sounds a lot more useful

idk why ppl always stand by the wall and taunt though haha. as if anyone is actually going to get a rise out of that