PDA

View Full Version : I dont understand AC unity

Orvatz
06-23-2019, 05:22 PM
The game is great
the gameplay is amazing
story is cool
but after u finish most of the things the only thing left is the multyplayer, and it has such a good potential
but soon, the game will be dead cause there is no text system, or voice system, why creating a game with such a great idea and potential, without any text system?, if the people can't communicate, and the game doesn't give them any ordered community to be in while play, then the gamers will leave the game soon, if there is any chance that ubisoft will see this
please add chat system, cause i love the game but we must have a way to communicate, please be4 its too late

lagrue
06-24-2019, 12:19 AM
1. Wrong forum. You posted in the Story Mode section, a feature for AC Odyssey.

2. AC Unity is a 2014 game and 3 entries in the series have released since then. A patch for it will never come now and the game already is dead and has been for years.

Orvatz
06-24-2019, 06:10 AM
1. Wrong forum. You posted in the Story Mode section, a feature for AC Odyssey.

2. AC Unity is a 2014 game and 3 entries in the series have released since then. A patch for it will never come now and the game already is dead and has been for years.

You are probably right on 1
But very wrong on 2

The game comeback to life when they gave free giveaways, and alot if sales, now there is ao many players, but i know they will leave if nothing changed, and that's unfortunate.
I believe that they can change it, causr it's the only real multiplayer assassin's Creed, then it deserve a patch