PDA

View Full Version : my multiplayer idea

Spartan00117
11-24-2007, 08:55 AM
so my thought would be to have AC'S multiplayer like tenchu z's and you could party up with multiple assassins and you could work together to eliminate a target...maybe a couple of people could work on the investigations/interrogations while other could work on taking out guards guarding the target i don't know that just seems like it would work best...i don't think death match would work at all

MoveMeant
11-24-2007, 09:14 AM
ZOMG DATZ ZO ORIGINAL! no.. seriously try uisng the search... and btw i dont think MP would fit the gameplay in AC.

MalachiDrake
11-24-2007, 09:22 AM
Nah man Multiplayer should take place like that Star Wars Battlefront thing. Players chose to be Crusader/Saracen in a huge battle field with the objective of killing the other teams 'commander'. If you fight really well and you fill up "da cool bar" you get the option of playing as an Assasin and you can try to get a stealth victory.

Can have multiple player classes n stuff with different strenghts and weaknesses.

Would be hawt

Pr0metheus 1962
11-24-2007, 09:42 AM
I wish this game - heck I wish ALL games - had split-screen co-op mode. I mean why not allow two assassins to go around killing at the same time? Right now I play the game all alone while my wife does her own thing - and that's the only way the game can be played. It would be great if my wife and I could team up and play the game together.

Balion2007
11-24-2007, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by MalachiDrake:
Nah man Multiplayer should take place like that Star Wars Battlefront thing. Players chose to be Crusader/Saracen in a huge battle field with the objective of killing the other teams 'commander'. If you fight really well and you fill up "da cool bar" you get the option of playing as an Assasin and you can try to get a stealth victory.

Can have multiple player classes n stuff with different strenghts and weaknesses.

Would be hawt

Super idea... I like it... and if your not the assasin you shouldnt be able to use counters and stuff... and blocks dogdes and strikes...

and Ubisoft would have to make a more "colorful" combat system... more types of slashes and strikes, los of attacks, and make some sort of Low, Middle, High Block... so people doesn't just keep pressing block block block... Make it ****ing dificult...

MalachiDrake
11-24-2007, 03:08 PM
Super idea... I like it... and if your not the assasin you shouldnt be able to use counters and stuff... and blocks dogdes and strikes...

and Ubisoft would have to make a more "colorful" combat system... more types of slashes and strikes, los of attacks, and make some sort of Low, Middle, High Block... so people doesn't just keep pressing block block block... Make it ****ing dificult...

Sounds Awesome. If only Ubi had employed us on the team lol.

A_Bird_Of_Prey_
11-24-2007, 08:37 PM
ok UBI wanted coop but didnt have the time cause their deadline wouldnt allow it but in an interview I watched a couple days ago(I try to find the link.) Jade said she wanted it but had to cut it. although it may most likely be apart of AC2 or maybe even an update on PSN. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Pr0metheus 1962
11-25-2007, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Balion2007:
more types of slashes and strikes, los of attacks, and make some sort of Low, Middle, High Block... so people doesn't just keep pressing block block block... Make it ****ing dificult...

Sounds like a recipe for carpal tunnel syndrome - not to mention button-mashing.

In my view the controls we already have for this game are too complex. I only use about three different button combos out of the seven or eight the game features. What's the point in adding more if very few people will use them, and if you're forced to use them people like me will only get frustrated. Games have to be playable by everyone, not just those with great dexterity.

spazzoo1025
11-25-2007, 01:52 PM
damm, i tried to find a good spot to use my ORLY? pic, but all of these were too original and not stupid!