PDA

View Full Version : PC version pre-order question

AubreyWilborn
09-11-2010, 10:53 AM
Hello all, I know that the PC version of Brotherhood has been pushed back-just like the PC versions of AC1 and AC2 were. Anyway, I actually pre-ordered the PC version from Best Buy sveral months ago.

Now, what I wanna know is: when will I get my copy of the game? I know the street release of the PC version has been pushed back, but my order info still says I'll get it in November. Does anyone know how this is all gonna work out?

Any help, or info would be appreciated.

Deathgrim666
09-11-2010, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by AubreyWilborn:
Hello all, I know that the PC version of Brotherhood has been pushed back-just like the PC versions of AC1 and AC2 were. Anyway, I actually pre-ordered the PC version from Best Buy sveral months ago.

Now, what I wanna know is: when will I get my copy of the game? I know the street release of the PC version has been pushed back, but my order info still says I'll get it in November. Does anyone know how this is all gonna work out?

Any help, or info would be appreciated.

Well as of now know one knows.

Unstop4ever
09-11-2010, 11:14 AM
The game will be out for pc Q1 2011, doesn't matter what Best Buy tells you. They won't the game for PC till then so that is when you will get it. There is no specific date yet just the first quarter of 2011 which spans January-March.

Stormpen
09-11-2010, 11:22 AM
When thy say the PC version has been delayed, it applies to the regular retail version and pre-orders. Best Buy doesn't know the actual release date anymore than we do.

AubreyWilborn
09-11-2010, 11:57 AM
Thanks,guys. I just gotta say that I am beyond at Ubisoft for pulling this crap again. This whole PC-release-delay thing is , complete and utter . I pre-ordered the game so I would have to deal with this crap. Why even release a pre-order if your just gonna delay the game release?

I'm a huge fan of the AC series, but I really need to cut myself off from all Ubisoft products. The contempt that they show PC gamers is just horrible.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

tyman1122
09-11-2010, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by AubreyWilborn:
Thanks,guys. I just gotta say that I am beyond at Ubisoft for pulling this crap again. This whole PC-release-delay thing is , complete and utter . I pre-ordered the game so I would have to deal with this crap. Why even release a pre-order if your just gonna delay the game release?

I'm a huge fan of the AC series, but I really need to cut myself off from all Ubisoft products. The contempt that they show PC gamers is just horrible.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

I agree. If people are gonna pirate then don't let thos people play. I hate that ubisoft how ubisoft pulls this everytime,

ArmouredPony
09-11-2010, 03:34 PM
Btw, pirated versions load 75% faster. You may ban me for this, i'm simply stating that i've seen a pirated version of AC2 and it loaded 75% faster compared to the retail version on the same pc. Oh and i have bought the White Edition (Yes, the one with the figurine but i didn't get the figurine. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif )