PDA

View Full Version : i think im on to somthing (could be spoiler)

liorchk
10-19-2010, 01:11 PM
guys you remeber in the first gameplay where the villa got attackedand ezio got shot and mario laying in the ground...

and they somehow survvied it
so what do you think if some another assassins helped them (remebr AC2?)

maybe they fight agaisant the leader untill they ran away

or cuptured one of his own commander

post your tuaghts here

SlimeDynamiteD
10-19-2010, 01:16 PM
No offence, but I don't get it...

magesupermaster
10-19-2010, 01:18 PM
AC: Brotherhood starts right after AC2 ended.
Watch some videos and read some preveiws and figure it out yourself..

liorchk
10-19-2010, 01:22 PM
okey think of it "brotherhood"

it cant be a mircale that mario and ezio survived the attack
if you remember ac2 there are more assassins so maybe they got informed that attack is going and they came to help em
got it?
it just a guess afterall im sespecting all to udnerstand it ;P

magesupermaster
10-19-2010, 01:30 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">SPOILERS</span>

We know Ezio survives the attack, he escapes Monterigionni but unfortunately, Mario probably dies..

I read some articles about the single-player, and none of them mentions Ezio getting help in the siege of Monterigionni

liorchk
10-19-2010, 02:07 PM
ehmm this option seems hacing the most chances

because he get shot and then how he surivied it ?

OR!!
he didnt actually died just hurted and then he woke up err but then how he its too hard to get it i guess we will have to wait for the game
by the way mage are you an israeli?

Keksus
10-19-2010, 02:18 PM
Mario dies in the attack on Monterrigioni. The scenes with him alive are earlier in the game.

magesupermaster
10-19-2010, 02:20 PM
Yes, I am.

And like Keksus said, The scenes with Mario are before the siege of Monterigionni..

Pattington_Bear
10-19-2010, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by liorchk:
ehmm this option seems hacing the most chances

because he get shot and then how he surivied it ?

OR!!
he didnt actually died just hurted and then he woke up err but then how he its too hard to get it i guess we will have to wait for the game
by the way mage are you an israeli?

dude, your english is really bad, no offense.

Ezio survives, Mario dies...

They get no help from the order due to it's weakened state, I'm sure this will be revealed in brotherhood. I'm guessing this is why Ezio tries to unite them against the papal army.

liorchk
10-19-2010, 02:33 PM
i saw a gameplay witch mario is alive
and i know my english is bad

Caligula__
10-19-2010, 02:38 PM
that gameplay with Mario was before the Siege, you learn the ropes with Mario then he gets pwned in the Siege (you clearly see him get shot in the head, I don't want more "Gaz" theories bout the bullet only hitting him in the back, we'll just have to see)

Pattington_Bear
10-19-2010, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by liorchk:
i saw a gameplay witch mario is alive
and i know my english is bad

Mario meets Ezio at the Vault in Rome, they most likely have to escape and fight their way through rome.

DavisP92
10-19-2010, 03:32 PM
Mario meets ezio at the vault then escapes with him back to the villa. Villa is attacked, Ezio is shot and then some lady heals (helps) Ezio's wound. and says meet Machievellie (huge typo :P)

AnthonyA85
10-19-2010, 04:04 PM
the 'lady' is probably Poula (sp?)

extrememuffin
10-20-2010, 11:28 AM
<span class="ev_code_RED">HUGE SPOILER</span>

its says in a review where some guys got to play the start of brotherhood that Ezio is rescued by a theif the helps drag him to the assassins hidden cave under the villa. this is the room where the citizens are escaping from.

Once at the cave Ezio locks the door behind him and he escapes on horse back. while riding to roma he collapse and wakes up in the outskirts of Rome in a hut where a women has started to heal you. she then sends you to a doctor.

The doctor stiches you up but informs you that your wounds will heal over time. this is basicly the way of telling you that you are back to no health and have to rank up to get more.

Puppet627
10-20-2010, 12:22 PM
What if one of the assassins you meet in the second game was actually a traitor?
Ooh scandalous http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif