PDA

View Full Version : New assassins, level cap

SLS1692
06-19-2019, 11:16 PM
Now that we know of level 5 is just a few months away (yea level 5) will we get new assassins?? And what will the new level cap be? any guesses??

poppaserf
06-19-2019, 11:19 PM
In the sub-forum "Official Statements" Ubi Bumble announced Region 5 and it had a screen shot of brotherhood level 50.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2074717-Region-5-release-date-announced!

SLS1692
06-20-2019, 01:52 AM
Will, there be new weapons or armor? I'm assuming so because of Damascus steel, any clues regarding that?

poppaserf
06-20-2019, 08:13 AM
There's a discussion speculating on region 5 on the reddit site, if you are interested to read what other people think is coming:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ACRebellion/comments/c0npfl/deconstructing_updates_teaser/

cjthomas1980
06-20-2019, 11:45 AM
Based on where we stand now and following existing patterns these are my educated speculations of the least of what we can expect.

Heroes DNA

The following five heroes had Low Drop Chance in Region 4 Legacy missions so we should hopefully be getting High Drop Chance missions for them.

Bartolome
Jean
Domingo
Girolamo
Machiaveli

The following four heroes have not had DNA dropped in Legacy missions or been in Helix Rift missions so we could be getting at least Low Drop Chance missions for them.

Ezio
Jariya
Rodrigo
Shao Jun

Weaponsmith Up to Level 10

Level 5 Weapons

Master Milanese Sword
Ritualistic Xiphos [T5]
Master Cinquedea
Master Morning Star
Master Partisan
Myrmidon Spear [T5]
Master Spada Lunga
Master Great Axe
Master Double Blades

Armorsmith Up to Level 10

Level 5 Armors

Master Regal Plate
Master Noble Mail
Master Eagle Armor

Workshop Up to Level 10

Level 5 Accessories

Master Ornate Belt
Master Greaves
Master Golden Pouch

Library Up to level 5

Rare Codex creation
Increase to two spaces

Ubi-Bumble
06-21-2019, 01:50 PM
Will, there be new weapons or armor? I'm assuming so because of Damascus steel, any clues regarding that?

Yes, there will be new Gear Items and Crafting Materials available with version 2.5.0!. :cool: