PDA

View Full Version : Can we get a change to how hyperarmour works?

TheUberDome
06-19-2019, 02:38 PM
Hyperarmour is a good idea on paper, but in practice it can slow down the game. The changes that I think should be made would be that hyperarmour only starts after the feint window. Hyperarmour should also not come after a feint. Hyperarmour should be designed as something you use as a good read, but currently it can be used on reaction to punish people who are trying to throw out attacks as seen by hito and berzerker.

FlyinBeef
06-19-2019, 03:29 PM
Hyperarmour is a good idea on paper, but in practice it can slow down the game. The changes that I think should be made would be that hyperarmour only starts after the feint window. Hyperarmour should also not come after a feint. Hyperarmour should be designed as something you use as a good read, but currently it can be used on reaction to punish people who are trying to throw out attacks as seen by hito and berzerker.
Well, on neutral attacks hyperarmor already appears only after feint windows (except charged heavy of Hito/Shugoki, but it is ok, because it is very long heavies), even Hito and Shugoki has HA after feint window (except neutral unblockables, as I mentioned). Hyperarmor isn't a problem, on Highlander, JJ and Warlord it works as it should and doesn't slow down anything, it just helps not to be poked out in 4v4 and counter on read agression from the opponent. Hyperarmor becomes a problem when developers adding it on 700ms heavies, which are already slows the game a bit, and as cherry on a cake make them chargable, such cocktail slow down the game, not hyperarmor itself.