PDA

View Full Version : All quests just vanished and I can't get new ones

Vimdavid
06-18-2019, 08:00 AM
Hello,
All my quests just disappeared and I can't even get new ones. No contract, no story mission, nothing. The cultists disappeared as well. Wonder whats happening. Hoping for a quick reply. Thank you

UbiGabrinth
06-18-2019, 07:59 PM
This is a very odd issue. I recommend shutting off your PS4 and unplugging it from the power for two minutes. Make sure it and Assassin's Creed Odyssey are fully updated. If you have continued issues, send me a PM with images of your quest screen.

Mentor.Captures
06-19-2019, 08:05 PM
Hello,
All my quests just disappeared and I can't even get new ones. No contract, no story mission, nothing. The cultists disappeared as well. Wonder whats happening. Hoping for a quick reply. Thank you

This Just happened to me Today. i restarted the game and everything came back ! try it

UbiSailorScout
07-03-2019, 06:33 PM
Glad to hear it was fixed for you Mentor.Captures!

Mentor.Captures
07-03-2019, 07:39 PM
Glad to hear it was fixed for you Mentor.Captures!

Thank you ! yeah it happened to me that day and with a restart, it all got Fixed. so I why not Sharing the solution ?! :)

Ubi-Keo
07-04-2019, 10:47 AM
Thank you ! yeah it happened to me that day and with a restart, it all got Fixed. so I why not Sharing the solution ?! :)

We will suggest that if anyone else experiences this, thanks.

Ubi-Keo
07-04-2019, 10:47 AM
Hello,

Can you confirm if you are still experiencing this issue?

Mentor.Captures
07-05-2019, 01:39 PM
We will suggest that if anyone else experiences this, thanks.

Thank you very much.

Ubi-Keo
07-05-2019, 02:32 PM
Thank you very much.

You're welcome :)