PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding zone optionseelects

Goat_of_Vermund
06-18-2019, 12:43 AM
I only want a simple answer for a simple question from any Ubi employee: is it intended that if you press zone while matching the guard and your timing is right, you automatically parry the attack, while if not, it will be a zone? I have never seen anything about you regarding it, I want to know if I am a glitch abuser or not.

FlyinBeef
06-18-2019, 09:07 AM
Zone optionselect wasn't intended, it is a glitch, parry happen because you formally press heavy attack button too.

Goat_of_Vermund
06-18-2019, 12:49 PM
I think so too. However, it is still in the game despite how well known it is right from season 1.

FlyinBeef
06-18-2019, 02:08 PM
I think so too. However, it is still in the game despite how well known it is right from season 1.
Stephan said that it is too safe move, Ubi at least know about it and understand that it is a problem, it's nice. They want to make game more offence-oriented, so I think they will remove zone parry in future, now they don't touch it because it will hurt many weak heroes, especially PK and Glad, so they will fix this bug only after at least PK and Glad will have everything to be strong without theirs strong option selects.