PDA

View Full Version : What?! ubi deleted my complainting post

andrewlok
08-05-2010, 11:39 AM
never solve player questions, and never reply something on this forum.
but u do have time to delete post that about complainting?! FINE

CoastalGirl
08-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Feedback is welcome as long as it is posted in the proper way - posts with flaming, swearing/word filter bypasses, etc. are not allowed and will be removed.

andrewlok
08-06-2010, 05:27 AM
what is mean by PROPER WAY?

a game that i paid for in that money and i never able to play what it should have --> multiplayer.

is ubi providing what the game in the proper way goes ? If you are saying that the game does not provide online function, its fine, but u cheated me to buy this game becos of online function but now i cant even play one game?! huh ????

Just tell me why a legal copy does not provide the PROPER FUNCTION in multiplayer but a pirate game can easily play the multiplayer game?

It is just a basic needs!

kleaneasy
08-06-2010, 06:55 AM
What we mean when we say 'properly' is that members are free to post their thoughts be they positive or negative but they must post within the forum rules.

This means any post which breaches the rules by containing foul language, shouting, abuse or any other rule breaching content the post/s will be removed.

If you’ve not already you can review the rules HERE (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7211014258/m/1431014258)

kalenath
08-06-2010, 07:08 AM
In other words, you argue with a mod and you are gone. Right, wrong or indifferent, you are gone. Period.

Did Ubisoft mess up? Yes. Do we want people screaming, yelling, ranting and raving about it? Not particularly.

Yes they pay attention to their customers. Somewhat.

Yes their customer support leaves a LOT to be desired.

Are they going to fix what they messed up? We don't know. Probably, eventually. Maybe.

But if all they get is ***** ***** **** those ***** ***** ****. Then likely they won;t read any HONEST or COHERENT problem posts. Then I don't know about you, but I just ignore any posts like that that make it past the mods. Well that and flag them.

It does not help to get combative on the forums. You may THINK it does, but it does not. All it does is guarantee that the people who you want to hear you ignore you. At least in my experience.