PDA

View Full Version : AC Rebellion: Can I get event characters long after the event ends?

blackassassi824
06-17-2019, 09:17 AM
I know there was an event for Kassandra and Alexios awhile ago, I started up the game, after a long time of not touching it, and there is apparently one for Bayek and another character. There's only three hours left on it rn, theres no way I can do it. Can I get them later? Are there others I've missed?

Sideshow Jed
06-17-2019, 04:25 PM
Events tend to repeat, so yeah. In fact, there's a shot at Kass and Alex in nine days, if my math is right.

Ubi-Bumble
06-18-2019, 01:13 PM
I know there was an event for Kassandra and Alexios awhile ago, I started up the game, after a long time of not touching it, and there is apparently one for Bayek and another character. There's only three hours left on it rn, theres no way I can do it. Can I get them later? Are there others I've missed?

Events do repeat, so if you missed your chance to collect enough DNA Fragments of your Hero, you will be able to collect more in future events. You can also collect DNA Fragments for select event Heroes in Featured Hero Cubes when they are available in the Shop. If the Hero you're after is a Sync Bonus Hero for a Helix Rift Event or Helix Rift Challenge, you can unlock more DNA Fragments by opening event cubes. :cool:

cjthomas1980
06-19-2019, 02:54 PM
When The Ottoman Connection comes round again I hope Murat is one of the two Assassins we can collect DNA Fragments for as he is my only Assassin still locked and was replaced by Aleksei last time out. I'm all for adding new and exciting characters but please don't forget the old ones.

Ubi-Bumble
06-20-2019, 01:54 PM
When The Ottoman Connection comes round again I hope Murat is one of the two Assassins we can collect DNA Fragments for as he is my only Assassin still locked and was replaced by Aleksei last time out. I'm all for adding new and exciting characters but please don't forget the old ones.

We haven't forgotten about the Janissary Bodyguard! There will be more opportunities to unlock Murat DNA Fragments in the future so you can look forward to achieving a full roster. ;)

Op71M_M4T3
06-20-2019, 02:38 PM
We haven't forgotten about the Janissary Bodyguard!

Does this mean we can also expect to see the return of the Spears For Hire event? I know we already have For Democracy, but it would be great to play that spartan storyline again as we haven't seen it in months.

Ubi-Bumble
06-21-2019, 01:38 PM
Does this mean we can also expect to see the return of the Spears For Hire event? I know we already have For Democracy, but it would be great to play that spartan storyline again as we haven't seen it in months.

We do not plan to open Spears for Hire again in the near future.

Op71M_M4T3
06-21-2019, 05:51 PM
Aww shucks... but thank you for the confirmation.

ECVA
06-25-2019, 04:51 AM
We do not plan to open Spears for Hire again in the near future.

Why not Ubi? I loved that event ☹️