PDA

View Full Version : me262 gun sight

XyZspineZyX
07-09-2003, 12:50 AM
on FB it shows a gun sight similar to the 109's but on my game i have to aim thr 262's cannons with the nose and u can see the gunsight u just cant use it anyone else have this poblem?

geuss whos back......... watch it Sangsta

XyZspineZyX
07-09-2003, 12:50 AM
on FB it shows a gun sight similar to the 109's but on my game i have to aim thr 262's cannons with the nose and u can see the gunsight u just cant use it anyone else have this poblem?

geuss whos back......... watch it Sangsta

XyZspineZyX
07-09-2003, 12:52 AM
use shift-F1 to switch to gunsight view.

The default view in the Me-262 is the "take off your seatbelt and stand up" view.

Then on the second day, it was made bug free, and He saw that it was good.

XyZspineZyX
07-09-2003, 03:20 AM
StG77_Fennec wrote:
- use shift-F1 to switch to gunsight view.
-
- The default view in the Me-262 is the "take off your
- seatbelt and stand up" view.
-
I wish the FW-190 was able to utilize this stand up view when the gun sight is not selected. I read Olegs post about the correctness of the 190 cockpit and how he will not change it. Anyway the 190 cockpit is a topic beaten to death.

"Yellow-nosed b@st@rds, 6 o'clock high, coming down now!"

XyZspineZyX
07-09-2003, 06:50 AM
the gunsight view on the 262 is total BS, pilots had excellent visability over the nose just like the non gunsight view. I find it easier to fight with the gunsight off, when the target is in the centre of the windscreen, pull the trigger, the 30mm shells do the rest.

XyZspineZyX
07-09-2003, 06:56 AM
Well, the difference between pilot's head position in external view and cockpit view is huge. Someone has truly messed up with his homework.

If you look at 262 in external view, you see the pilot's head fairly high, almost to the canopy glass.

From cockpit view, though, you feel like a 10 year old kid who is sitting in the plane /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif .

<center>http://easyweb.globalnet.hr/easyweb/users/ntomlino/uploads/sig.jpg