PDA

View Full Version : naval AAA in pf

e5kimo
10-14-2004, 06:57 PM
i wonder if there is any info on how naval AAA will impact fps or whether it has been reworked. i assume we will see massive fleets and if the AAA is anything like the ships in FB i think we might have a problem, no ?

at least i get a big slow down in fb with lots of ships fireing

e5kimo
10-14-2004, 06:57 PM
i wonder if there is any info on how naval AAA will impact fps or whether it has been reworked. i assume we will see massive fleets and if the AAA is anything like the ships in FB i think we might have a problem, no ?

at least i get a big slow down in fb with lots of ships fireing

pacettid
10-15-2004, 05:13 AM
bump

FRAGAL
10-15-2004, 07:59 AM
bump good topic

e5kimo
10-15-2004, 06:11 PM
yes lets get this forum back on track with some good ole Q&A ..
anyone in the know who can comment ?

Yellonet
10-15-2004, 06:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by e5kimo:

at least i get a big slow down in fb with lots of ships fireing <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Maybe that's why they recomend a 3GHz CPU http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif To sort out all the led...

Resident_Jock
10-15-2004, 06:29 PM
Well, on the plus side they did eliminate alot of the smoky tracers that caused the lag, both a system saving and realistic move. Notice that the flak88's cause virtually no lag because it is just a shell and not a tracer or a smoke shell. I am confident that alot of the lag will be gone as far as flak induce system whoring is concerned.