PDA

View Full Version : silly AI 262s

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 05:43 PM
Well i got the patch,apart from the sound i like it.but i thought they might of fixed the problem with the AI 262,What i mean is some times on take off some 262s seem to start with one engine and ends up blowing up half way down the runway.has anyone fixed the sound yet,i keep turning up my speakers its doin my head in?

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 05:43 PM
Well i got the patch,apart from the sound i like it.but i thought they might of fixed the problem with the AI 262,What i mean is some times on take off some 262s seem to start with one engine and ends up blowing up half way down the runway.has anyone fixed the sound yet,i keep turning up my speakers its doin my head in?

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 05:54 PM
Well, you may be talking about AI 262s trying to take off on one engine but they usually go for miles and end up far from the air base when it happenes to me. If they were going halfway down the runway for me, I'd be happy because they did lose 262s to engine fires and subsequent explosions in RL, ususally during the start up or take off roll. But no real pilot would have tried to take off on one engine like they do in this game. Are the AI controlled 262s you are talking about hitting some object on the air base or do they explode without hitting anything?? Mine never explode by themselves, they either hit a river and go in the water, hit an object like a building or the undercarriages collapse on rough ground and they explode or
just get damaged and disappear. And like I said, they are usually far from the base when this finally happens.