PDA

View Full Version : another glitch (1st one for me though) Leader Of The Pack Lair

wellus666
03-14-2011, 11:28 PM
ok so I was trying to get into one of the lairs of romulus ( The Name of the Lair: Leader of the Pack) you have to fix one of the aquaducts to enter (I've heard). I hadnt got around to fixing it so I figured I would try and get in another way (I kept falling into the water) so I tried to swim under the wall & maybe there was secrete tunnel (Stupid I know). I was wrong but some how I managed to swim under neith the world (buildings, roads, people, everything). has this happened to anyone else? if you wanna try it out yourself, goto the entrance of the lair, fall into the water & try a few differant walls (Remember: you must Duck under the water!) and & try to swim under the wall. it will work! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Evan52395
03-15-2011, 02:06 PM
You can make it into that place without repairing the Aqueducts. It took me a while but in my first playthrough that's what I did to reach it. You go right above it and towards the left and if you hang on and drop and then grab a small ledge sticking out you can hang on at the same level as the entrance. Then a few maneuvers and a side-jump can get you into the little cave and into the lair.

Hard to explain :P

he4venlydem0nic
03-15-2011, 06:00 PM
i've ran into 2 gitches since i started playing in november.
1st one was when i went to jump onto a building while racing to get the apple before the borgia did and i some how jumped through the building like it wasnt even part of the game. i went swimming to get there but it wouldnt work. its amazing how the game looks from a glitch view. then my second was when i went to do some jumping near the regular asassin hideout and when i went to kill the runner i froze in the air like i was about to kill him then my character automatically started moving to the left then went very high in the air, it was a spectacular iew except i had to redo a bunch fo stuff. i got pics of it too.