PDA

View Full Version : New twists ahead! Tiny Interesting read from Kotaku. Obvious Spoilers.

RzaRecta357
12-13-2010, 11:56 AM
Haha, seems Patrice hid the Lucy thing from Kristen Bell herself.

Kotaku Article. (http://kotaku.com/5712917/the-end-of-brotherhood-and-the-future-of-assassins-creed)

Confusious30
12-13-2010, 01:51 PM
I love Assassin's Creed and Kristen Bell more than I love sex.

But great article. I feel very rest assured now.

Grandmaster_Z
12-13-2010, 02:39 PM
cool. can't wait.

Oatkeeper
12-13-2010, 02:49 PM
**spoiler**

I do not think lucy is gone, the attack might have only been a "warning" to desmond. And even if she was dead, according to project legacy, the assassin order is in possession of the shroud of Eden so they could heal/revive her.

OR it could be an illusion created from the apple, much like how the apple was used to make Altair think he was dead in the beginning of the first game

And besides, why would Lucy's voice actor not be made aware her character would e dead, would think that an actor would like to know if she has a future job or not.

assassin087
12-13-2010, 02:57 PM
Why does the soundtrack make me cry every time.

TheEpicWolf
12-13-2010, 03:56 PM
Does anyone think the game said to have a release date for 2011 will have Desmond in it?

RzaRecta357
12-13-2010, 04:59 PM
Im sure it will. I wish someone would just say "We scrapped that trilogy idea straight up."

I still choose to believe AC3 will be released in 2012 when they probably planned originally to go along with the story.

However now they have to have another game come out. Im sure it'll just continue Desmonds story as they have it all planned out but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a Daniel Cross game.

Hell, his ancestor is set in 1888. That means they could throw in some trains and some steam and boom that's about it. Repaint the crossbow into a rifle that he carries on his back. He still uses a dagger and his hidden blade along with the rifle.

He still rocks the horse of course!

assassin087
12-13-2010, 05:10 PM
I am also hoping for 2012 realease date. They said one might come in 2011. There is no actual realease date yet though. They could change their minds.

realgangsta213
12-13-2010, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
Im sure it will. I wish someone would just say "We scrapped that trilogy idea straight up."

I still choose to believe AC3 will be released in 2012 when they probably planned originally to go along with the story.

However now they have to have another game come out. Im sure it'll just continue Desmonds story as they have it all planned out but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a Daniel Cross game.

Hell, his ancestor is set in 1888. That means they could throw in some trains and some steam and boom that's about it. Repaint the crossbow into a rifle that he carries on his back. He still uses a dagger and his hidden blade along with the rifle.

He still rocks the horse of course!

What you've ultimately described is red dead redemption in an animus. Don't get me wrong, i'd love that but the chances are slim of that happening especially with all the evidence pointing towards france.

tyrce111
12-13-2010, 11:23 PM
New theory...
Or old...
There are too many to read...

We are viewing ezio...
A fairly old man by this stage as ezio has been reliving his
memories at a high rate of speed for the last couple of weeks...
He somehow concieves a child with someone...
All goes black as the cemera zooms out from Ezio...

Man 1: "The animus is regectibg him!"
Man 2: "He's waking up. Quickly, tie him down!
Desmond: (Enraged-confused) "Where is she!? Aarrg!"
Man 1: "Calm down Desmond..."
Desmond: "Untie me!"
Man 1: I can't let you go untill you've settled down...
Man 2: "She's okay. Lucy, she's alright..."
Desmond: "NO! I killed her! I remember!"
Man 2: "You only wounded her Desmond! Honest!"

Shaun walks in followed by Rebeca, arguing about something...

Shaun: "Desmond! Are you okay? Untie him! That's no way to treat someone! Even for me!
Man 1: "He's not safe."
Shaun: "Sure he is! Desmond! He's like a kitten... All fury and soft..."
Man 1: "No! Not yet!"
Rebbeca: "I tried to talk to you through the animus but they kicked me out!
Desmond: "Let me out! I wanna see her!"

What do you think?

itsamea-mario
12-14-2010, 02:05 AM
I'd want that to be in it purely for shauns line.