PDA

View Full Version : How do you add an RPG element to the game?

Demonbrah
01-08-2011, 12:50 PM
When you play Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, do you add the RPG element to the game? If so, how?

I mean, anyone can just climb up to the roof top of a building, squat at the peak, and then pick a random target and follow him or her around. But, you can't really go inside any buildings with them and they usually just walk around the same district with the same group of people over and over.

How does one add an RPG element to the game? Btw, I'm not very far in yet as I only just discovered the three guilds ( thieves / courtesans / mecs ), but I already know that you can later in the game " recruit " assassins, do you add the RPG element to the game with this fuction?

Ultimate_Night
01-08-2011, 03:39 PM
Your assassins gain experience and level up, and you can customize the color of their uniforms. That's the only RPG element present.

Avl521
01-08-2011, 04:42 PM
And you can level up your assassins.
And you can buy better weapons and armor which resembles getting better equipment in RPGs, like doing shop quests to unlock an armor or sword.

E-Zekiel
01-08-2011, 04:57 PM
I don't like RPG elements outside of....RPGs. And I hate that most games are incorporating RPG elements in this way. I like RPG elements in RPG games. You do this x amount of times or for x length of time and get x reward. That's nice when I'm in the mood for it but it resembles a job and I don't like that in EVERYTHING I DO ALL THE TIME.

Demonbrah
01-08-2011, 08:35 PM
My apologies, I worded it wrong.

By rpg element I didn't mean like an element in the game like in WoW where you level up and get geared. Rather I meant to achieve a sense of realism.

You know, like how in Oblivion you can own a home and pretend you're a normal civilian. Kinda hard for me to word it...

Ultimate_Night
01-09-2011, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Sterlin22:
My apologies, I worded it wrong.

By rpg element I didn't mean like an element in the game like in WoW where you level up and get geared. Rather I meant to achieve a sense of realism.

You know, like how in Oblivion you can own a home and pretend you're a normal civilian. Kinda hard for me to word it...
Closest you can get to that is to put on the "Florentine Noble Attire" that you can obtain via UPlay.