PDA

View Full Version : Some things I would LOVE to see in map customization

xeeno90
07-06-2011, 09:51 PM
- AI~ Editable enemies/allies
- Class customization - similar to games like black ops, Modern warfare 2, or Rainbow 6 Vegas.
- Cave creation? : You make a mountain, and you want a cave in it.
- More items - Walls, openable doors, etc.
- Less limitations - 6 vehichles per map? No....
- Larger maps
- More texture platforms: IE - there are currently 4 platforms in FC2. Where you can choose things like mountainrock textures, grass textures, etc.
- Planes/Helicopters?
- Mini map HUD in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Clear water..
- Destroyable environment: No, not to the point where you can blow a hole into a mountain, but say an explosive goes off by a tree, the tree collapses or disappears.
- More weapons.
- Easier item placement. IE- in games like Halo: Reach, you can place objects in air. This would be helpful in terms of placing items such as spectator cameras.
------------------------------------------------
There are many more suggestions I have, but I do not wish to run my mind too much...

Tacosauce45
07-10-2011, 05:51 PM
AGREED strongly dear fellow

Thraxus360
07-10-2011, 09:12 PM
umm you can place in objects in the air in FC2, just turn off the snap to ground option. And BTW FC2 editor is a lot easier to place objects than Halo Reach, at least for getting exactly where you want it. Personally I would like to see a input field for x,y,z codinates and rotation on all 3 axis that wasn't a slider or limited you to the nearest 5 degrees but instead the nearest .01 degree.