PDA

View Full Version : trailer kills

true_omega_man
11-27-2007, 07:40 PM
I was looking at the beginning trailer of ac and i seen a clip were altair was walking through a crowd of people then he started running he threw a knife at one guard when the guard fell he jumped off his back pulled out his knife in mid air and killed the guard. I was wondering can you kill like that in the game, if so can someone tell me how it can be done.

NECESARY_EVIL
11-27-2007, 08:03 PM
You cannot jump off anyones back but yes you can do an assassination move where you pull out your blade in midair and assassinate a guard. and not that you cannot use a crossbow.

assassin_93
11-27-2007, 08:04 PM
he actually had a crossbow that he shot a guard with then used the crossbow and used i guess its bladed end and killed another guard.

he then uses his hidden blade and kills the final guard at that execution.

And you actually cant kill like that because by the time u kill a guard the others already see u and u wont have enuf time to kill 3 at a time...maybe 2 but ive never done it.

NECESARY_EVIL
11-27-2007, 08:37 PM
It is Possible to assassinate someone like that if other guards see you.

I have done it and the key is to catch them off guard. Like while they are drawing their weapon.

dirtybird21
11-27-2007, 10:32 PM
It's defenetly possible 2 assassinate someone when other guards see you, I do it all the time. You can do it while you're FIGHTING them, When i'm using the hidden blade 2 counter, Every once in awhile one of them will look sick or show off or something, If you press x then you will do the normal assassinating move, The only problem is you can do that 2 a templar right when he starts yelling at you... lol...

Also the way you do that flying assassinate move is you just find some guards (or normal ppl after you beat the game) and usse your hidden blade, Hold the high profile button and press X when you're on a ledge near them.. he'll just jump off and kill them, Always fun... If you do it right you can get some pretty crazy leaps 2. You can also do it while you're hanging onto a building... Like if you're climbing a window he will jump off the wall and do it... very cool...