PDA

View Full Version : little bug

Stefan_L_01
11-02-2008, 09:42 AM
Hi

i mapped chat to ctrl+c. After sending a message, the ctrl button seems to be virtually still active. Pressing single keys like a result in the mapped function of ctrl+s, without pressing the ctrl key!! Pls fix thx

Stefan

crucislancer
11-02-2008, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Stefan_L_01:
Hi

i mapped chat to ctrl+c. After sending a message, the ctrl button seems to be virtually still active. Pressing single keys like a result in the mapped function of ctrl+s, without pressing the ctrl key!! Pls fix thx

Stefan

First off, welcome to the forums!

Second, I'm not so sure this is a bug. Personally, I've never had a problem with any of the ctrl, shift, or alt keys in game unless my keyboard was dirty or failing.

Why don't you remap it to a single press key, or restore it to its original location?

As it is, the developers aren't working on this game anymore, except to finish up the 4.09 patch, which has been in beta for about a year now.

general_kalle
11-02-2008, 04:07 PM
lol...cntrl....E http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

i use Backspace for chat box.

cntrl C is also used for copy so better keep that one clean.

WTE_Galway
11-02-2008, 04:21 PM
Check and make sure "sticky keys" is not enabled in your windows control panel accessibility options.

If Sticky Keys is enabled, holding down the control key for more than a few seconds will result in exactly the behavior you describe.