PDA

View Full Version : Why do I not get Assassin's Creed 3: Remastered for free if I own the game?

Geneslicer
05-29-2019, 12:13 PM
i am utterly confused as to why i must rebuy the whole game again if i already own assasin`s creed 3 with season pass and all available dlc ... if i want the remastered version so it looks nice with modernised gfx why must i pay for the whole game again to get the same content.

why do I not get the remastered version for free please explain this to me ANYONE.

Locopells
05-29-2019, 05:34 PM
You're paying for the time and effort put into remastering the game. Seems fair to me.

BladeGh0st
05-29-2019, 07:19 PM
hy help me and pls plant pivot i need 6 more pivot :D place it easy where is travel point :D thanks

Geneslicer
05-30-2019, 02:03 AM
riiiight ... but they give it away for free with the season pass for odyssey, and where is the logic, you buy a season pass for one game and get the full game with all dlc/updated gfx .. BUT .. if you already own the full game with all dlc you get nothing .. not logical with your response

BladeGh0st
05-30-2019, 07:07 AM
yea or they should give you lowest price for replacement remaster :D

cawatrooper9
05-30-2019, 03:21 PM
Ha, I understand. I also had the season pass for ACIII, and not Odyssey.

But I don't think it's common for remasters to be released for free to those who owned the original game, is it? I've never heard of that being the case, at least.

NumexNumisma
05-30-2019, 03:27 PM
Ha, I understand. I also had the season pass for ACIII, and not Odyssey.

But I don't think it's common for remasters to be released for free to those who owned the original game, is it? I've never heard of that being the case, at least.

Borderlands
Darksiders
The Raven
Mark of the Ninja
Bioshock

there is precedent.

Locopells
05-30-2019, 05:31 PM
Yeah, I was gonna say it has happened, but not a lot.

AnimusLover
05-31-2019, 04:15 PM
You're paying for the time and effort put into remastering the game. Seems fair to me.

In theory I'd agree but not for ACIII Remastered since it's clear that very little time and effort was put into that remaster...

cawatrooper9
05-31-2019, 07:40 PM
Borderlands
Darksiders
The Raven
Mark of the Ninja
Bioshock

there is precedent.

Yeah, I was gonna say it has happened, but not a lot.

Huh, interesting. I had no idea.

Geneslicer
06-01-2019, 05:22 AM
if it was a remake .. i wouldnt complain about not getting it as its remade from the ground up .. look at FF7 "remake" .. that is basically a whole new game .. a remastered version is purely gfx/sound touch up`s and lighting reworks … the base game does not get touched in remastering it … its kinda like aliens 2 … the base film was never changed it was just sent to the film lab for touching up and upscaling the pic quality/sound