PDA

View Full Version : Daddy’s Home Update 1.3 Does not progress

shekiah
05-27-2019, 03:00 AM
Hello,

After Daddy’s Home was released several weeks back, I had played it on NG+ mode. I went back to my previous game (regular mode) to play Legacy of the First Blade and ran into the bug of Daddy’s Home where Leda disappears in my regular game. I wasn’t aware of the bug, and wasn’t going to have time to play NG+ all the way through, so I deleted those files to save space on my PS4.

After update 1.3, I can now find Leda, but still find a similar issue. I have the conversation with Leda and Barnabas to kill the suitors. I select “We’ll deal with the suitors together.” Having done this mission previously I knew where the suitors would be and had previously killed them and get the following dialogue;

“I knew those men. I have already taken care of them.”

Barnabas replies about celebrating and drinking to Dionysius.

At this point, instead of the story progressing, it brings me back to the Entrance to the Underworld and allows me the option to talk to Leda, repeating this all over.

On the quest screen, when I go to Daddy’s Home, it gives the summary of the mission, but under CURRENT OBJECTIVE, it is blank.

If you require photos or video gameplay, I will provide those as required.

Thanks

shekiah
05-27-2019, 09:13 PM
https://youtu.be/wxesKYPVpEg

The above is a link to show the bug.

Ubi-Keo
05-28-2019, 02:46 PM
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

Could you please submit a support ticket and attach a copy of your save files. For information on how to obtain your save files click here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000039882).

Once you have created a support ticket can you reply in this thread with your ticket reference number.

I can then pass this onto the dev team to investigate further.

shekiah
05-28-2019, 10:41 PM
Thanks. My support ticket reference number is 08968708.

Ubi-Keo
05-29-2019, 10:25 AM
Thanks. Unfortunately there is a file missing that we require.

The save should contain two files:

- Autosave# and Autosave#.bin
or
- ManualSave# and ManualSave#.bin

Could you please provide the saves again.

shekiah
05-29-2019, 01:58 PM
Sorry about that, didn't realize I need to submit both. I previously uploaded ManualSave02 and ManualSave02.bin as a single zip file. I uploaded the four files (Autosave01, Autosave01.bin, ManualSave02, ManualSave02.bin) as separate .zip files.

Ubi-Keo
05-29-2019, 05:35 PM
Thanks, I have provided these to the dev team.