PDA

View Full Version : Ac Odyssey Quest: A Growing Perception Bug

KaooTank
05-24-2019, 10:46 AM
Hello. This is my first post so if i make mistakes please tell me and forgive me.
In the A Growing Perception quest it says find and retrieve 4 Keepers Insigts. Okay, i collected them all but it stucked on 3/4. I can see the collected ones on map and i checked 3 times, i collected them all. I checked even by going to the items' locations and i got them. I cant continue the quest line because of it. Also, i have to tell that, before Hermes' quest regarding the last item i already collected it. Maybe that is the reason, i dont know.
What can i do more? Please help?

Ubi-Keo
05-24-2019, 11:03 AM
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

Can you confirm if you have the latest update (1.3.0) installed that was released yesterday? If not please install this and try again. If the issue persists can you please confirm the following:

. Are you playing a normal or NG+ game?
. Has your game crashed at any point whilst playing the Fate of Atlantis DLC?

Could you also provide screenshots to show all of the Keeper's Insights have been completed on the map and a screenshot of your quest log screen to show the quest is still active.

We would also require a copy of your save files. To provide your save files please submit a support ticket and attach them. For information on how to obtain your save files click here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000039882).

Once you have created a support ticket can you reply in this thread with your ticket reference number.

I can then pass this onto the dev team to investigate further.

KaooTank
05-24-2019, 01:30 PM
I have created a ticket and here's the number. 08944280. But i couldn't access my save files as you have requested them.

Ubi-Keo
05-24-2019, 01:35 PM
Thanks. Can you confirm why you were unable to access your save files?

KaooTank
05-24-2019, 01:53 PM
It's not about the game. My usb device is not working. By the way, my brother has completed the quest without a problem and we use same PlayStation. Maybe its about my profile or save files.

Ubi-Keo
05-24-2019, 02:44 PM
I can confirm that this is not a known issue and other players including myself have completed it and unlocked the trophy.

Ok I understand, if possible could you try to use another USB. Without the save files this will be difficult for the dev team to investigate.

bradenbeasley5
05-28-2019, 06:12 PM
I am also experiencing this bug. I am not sure what else to do because Iíve tried opening a previous save and it did not work. What are my options?

Doughamburger
05-28-2019, 07:32 PM
I'm also having the same issue, quest reads I found 3/4 insights but I have found them all. It says I still need the one in pheraias retreat in the sunken jaw of the styx but that was the last one i found.

Big-Guitar
05-29-2019, 03:47 AM
Iím having the same issue. Itís showing 3/4 and the one in the buried cave is the one saying that is left to be found. I have all 4 though and the 4 skills enhanced in my abilities tree.

Ubi-Keo
05-29-2019, 10:27 AM
Hi guys,

Could you please submit a support ticket and attach a copy of your save files.

The save should contain two files:

- Autosave# and Autosave#.bin
or
- ManualSave# and ManualSave#.bin

Once you have created a support ticket can you reply in this thread with your ticket reference number.

Can you also confirm if you are playing a normal or NG+ game, if the trophy has unlocked and if you have all 4 of the ability enhancements unlocked:

. Kronos Time Warp
. Might of Artemis
. Ares Madness
. Ares Bull Charge

SubScorpion542
06-28-2019, 01:09 AM
I see that I am experiencing the same bug with the "A Growing Perception" quest. Mine says that I have 1/4 of the Keeper's Insights even though I have completed the four locations, unlocked the skill enhancements and received the trophy. I am not playing New Game+. Is there a fix for this issue yet?

Ubi-Keo
07-01-2019, 01:12 PM
I see that I am experiencing the same bug with the "A Growing Perception" quest. Mine says that I have 1/4 of the Keeper's Insights even though I have completed the four locations, unlocked the skill enhancements and received the trophy. I am not playing New Game+. Is there a fix for this issue yet?

Can you please provide the following:

. Screenshot of your quest log screen to show you only have 1/4 collected
. Screenshot of your ability screen to show you have unlocked all of the enhancements
. Screenshot of your map showing all 4 insights are completed

Could you also submit a support ticket and attach a copy of your save files. For information on how to obtain your save files click here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000039882).

SubScorpion542
07-01-2019, 01:18 PM
Can you please provide the following:

. Screenshot of your quest log screen to show you only have 1/4 collected
. Screenshot of your ability screen to show you have unlocked all of the enhancements
. Screenshot of your map showing all 4 insights are completed

Could you also submit a support ticket and attach a copy of your save files. For information on how to obtain your save files click here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000039882).

The bug corrected itself when I uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

Thank you, nonetheless, for your timely response and help.

Ubi-Keo
07-01-2019, 03:00 PM
The bug corrected itself when I uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

Thank you, nonetheless, for your timely response and help.

Thanks for the update, I'm pleased the issue is resolved.

If you have any further issues let us know.

Ubi-Keo
07-01-2019, 04:54 PM
I can confirm this issue will be fixed in a future title update, we do not have an ETA on when this will be released but please keep an eye out for when this is announced.

It will be announced on the official Twitter page, website and in game.

Twitter - https://twitter.com/assassinscreed
Website - https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/g...s/news-updates

The patch notes for each title update released will inform you which issues have been resolved.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.