PDA

View Full Version : The Handmaiden's Story bug

guest-79hfDNwe
05-24-2019, 10:42 AM
I can't complete The Handmaiden's Story -quest. I killed the cultists and looted the handmaiden's body before I talked to the High Priestess. When I talked with her, I mentioned that I already found a note. However that did not finish the quest. If I talk to the High Priestess again, she tells me to go to the Olive Farm. If I go there, the handmaiden just lays on the ground with the exclamation mark above her, but the only thing I can do is to carry her. I could reload a save but I'd lose 15 hours of gameplay, because I didn't notice this bug earlier since I left Kythera Island for a while. I've tried to restart my console, but it didn't fix the problem.

I haven't played the main story yet, as I like to explore as much as possible before completing main quests. Now I'm scared this bug will prevent me from completing the story properly, because I won't be able to kill one of the cultists. Should I reload? Is there any way to fix this? I love Assassin's Creeds but I have to say, I am really frustrated. I've run into many small problems during playing this game, for example some locations will stay uncompleted even if I do all the objectives. However, that bug is my worst problem. Is there a solution to this problem?

Ubi-Keo
05-24-2019, 10:58 AM
I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

Could you please check to see if you have the latest update installed (1.3.0) that was released yesterday. If you haven't please install this and try again.

If the issue persists could you please provide a video of the issue and a copy of your save files. To provide your save files please submit a support ticket and attach them to the ticket. For information on how to obtain your save files click here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000039882).

Once you have created a support ticket can you reply in this thread with your ticket reference number.

I can then pass this onto the dev team to investigate further.