PDA

View Full Version : Cesere's Death

chizzy12
10-11-2011, 03:25 PM
Has anyone figured out why it was so dramatic?

Assassin_M
10-11-2011, 03:26 PM
Care to elaborate ?

johnnyhayek
10-11-2011, 03:28 PM
Honestly, after you kill him and see the orange loading screen, with Cesare repeating his last words, that kinda freaked me out a little. I don't know why. Either it's nothing(most likely) or there's something else to his death

chizzy12
10-11-2011, 03:29 PM
When he dies, the animus kind of glitches, repeats his words and such..

there's like a message in there..

timpbader
10-11-2011, 03:40 PM
I think it had something to do with the dlc that was supposed to be released this winter (which obviously became Revelations.)

Sarari
10-11-2011, 06:26 PM
I don't know anything about a dlc, but I did feel like it was way above dramatic. It felt super corny. It gave me ****** chills lol. Also, this is off topic, but I think a lot of parts in ACB were over dramatic. Like the part where Caterina says "Make it in one piece Ezio! Or I'll never forgive myself!" Then Ezio screams "GO!". I was like woooww. Waita make it over dramatic there.

naran6142
10-11-2011, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Sarari:
I don't know anything about a dlc, but I did feel like it was way above dramatic. It felt super corny. It gave me ****** chills lol. Also, this is off topic, but I think a lot of parts in ACB were over dramatic. Like the part where Caterina says "Make it in one piece Ezio! Or I'll never forgive myself!" Then Ezio screams "GO!". I was like woooww. Waita make it over dramatic there.

maybe the "i'll never forgive myself" part but i dont think that part was corny

Sarari
10-11-2011, 08:59 PM
It was! lol. But of course I respect your opinion :P. No but he was like you can't kill me!! When Ezio obviously just killed him. And he kept shouting and I was like what is all this for. It just felt awkward for me, especially since my dad was watching me play that mission lol O.O

naran6142
10-11-2011, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Sarari:
It was! lol. But of course I respect your opinion :P. No but he was like you can't kill me!! When Ezio obviously just killed him. And he kept shouting and I was like what is all this for. It just felt awkward for me, especially since my dad was watching me play that mission lol O.O

maybe it was just ur dad that made it awkward for u. I had always thought that there would be more to cesares death in dlc(cuz i heard somewhere that there were going to be 2 major dlc's) but it might have gotten cut out with all the work on ACR

LightRey
10-12-2011, 12:25 AM
He probably had some visions from the apple and/or other PoE's, making him think he was immortal and stuff.

joelsantos24
10-12-2011, 04:36 AM
I think the whole game reeked of overly-dramatic, it felt lame most of the time. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

sp33dd34m0n
10-12-2011, 04:44 AM
I got it! The red trail is from cesare. No human can kill him. lol. (just kidding)