PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2

BridgeToClarity
05-20-2019, 11:47 PM
This is the worst piece of garbage I've ever played. The controls are broken and then to put timed garbage in a game when the controls are broken is sick. This is 2/10 at most. Wasted $13 on the Ezio collection. I can't believe people rate this as a good game. I forgot that I bought AC 2 on PS3. Wasted money on it again. I almost crushed my controller trying to play this piece of ****.

Sam_Boo26
05-21-2019, 01:11 PM
It's really different than the control of the recent games for sure and it takes a few moments to get used to it again, but I'm personally fine with it. Of course, it happens sometimes that I get mad at Ezio because of the controls but it doesn't break my gaming experience, and the story is so great.

JKAC2013
05-25-2019, 08:24 PM
This is the worst piece of garbage I've ever played. The controls are broken and then to put timed garbage in a game when the controls are broken is sick. This is 2/10 at most. Wasted $13 on the Ezio collection. I can't believe people rate this as a good game. I forgot that I bought AC 2 on PS3. Wasted money on it again. I almost crushed my controller trying to play this piece of ****.

Please dont use such dirty words to describe your Opinion.

I can understand your problems with the controls they are very different to the new titles. But you must think AC2 is a Game form 2009 and the Series and its controls evolve over times. People rate this Game so high because it set new standards for the Series and because the Story is nearly the best of all Games. I recommend you to give it another try because if you not play it you will miss a pretty god game ;)

BladeGh0st
05-30-2019, 07:16 AM
ac1 to ezio trilogy all i can say for advance level gamer :D because control are more advance but i like it and feel great about it using mouse and keybord , after ac3 to acs they make it easy and sample control system , and aco to acOd i like it more because have lazy and auto travel to place you want or climb by press X :D. but i still feel good with old AC control system like ac1 to ac ezio trilogy.

Bowaddict4L
06-01-2019, 10:42 PM
I bought the PC version and honestly its not really designed for controller. so I went and bought the Ezio collection for the ps4 pro and its plays better with the controllers. Playing the whole franchise in chrono. order and the only games that's better on consoles seems to be the older ones. but that's from my experience. hopefully they'll have AC 1 remastered along with the next AC game

goldberggabriel
06-04-2019, 03:48 PM
OI!
Respect Ezio!
This part of Assasins Creed has the best storyline ever, ok?