PDA

View Full Version : Why did you have to spoil it?

charliesierra38
04-29-2010, 03:15 PM
Bought this game today, and LOVED IT, until that STUPID, STUPID 3rd Echelon bit where you talk to the lady, set off the EMP then get blown away...again and again and again, only to have to listen to the stupid woman say the same stuff over and over again!!!! Couldn't you at least have put the save point after that miserable desk jockey has said her piece. It's like being put on "Hold" in game...
I appreciate I may not be the best gamer out there, but there aint even any skill in doing this bit, just run, shoot, and die.
I am soooo hacked off. This section is like finding a turd in a pile of gold.
Sometimes I just don't understand what you games companies were thinking at all.

charliesierra38
04-29-2010, 03:22 PM
*bump*

TheStranger.
04-29-2010, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by charliesierra38:
*bump*

LOL..

rmk89
04-29-2010, 06:44 PM
Think I have had to redo that part atleast 6 times as I had no clue which way to go. Also that guy behind the counter behind the door 2 shotted me everytime.

Cowboy_6686
04-29-2010, 10:20 PM
Well.. its not that bad after you figure it out the first few times... she ends.. you get ready to pop that guy, jump the table.. run in.. hide.. shoot one guy or both.. and run to the end of the room... sure it took me a few.. but yeah it worked in the long run lol

Linzhang7
04-29-2010, 11:14 PM
I had to turn it down to normal difficulty to past that part.
I but think that was the best part and really enjoyed how you had to kill 4 guys with almost no where to hide and with an strict time limit.

One of the few moments where my heart acutally beated faster while playing a videogame lol.

The easiest way is just to hide right behind the desk wher eyou start, shoot alot randomly at the first guard so he kinda takes cover.
when he dose that just run up to him and kill him with your hands, then you get marks and can finish those other guards that come rushing easily.

TheStranger.
04-29-2010, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Linzhang7:
I had to turn it down to normal difficulty to past that part.
I but think that was the best part and really enjoyed how you had to kill 4 guys with almost no where to hide and with an strict time limit.

One of the few moments where my heart acutally beated faster while playing a videogame lol.

The easiest way is just to hide right behind the desk wher eyou start, shoot alot randomly at the first guard so he kinda takes cover.
when he dose that just run up to him and kill him with your hands, then you get marks and can finish those other guards that come rushing easily.

What game are you talking about here cuz that sure don't sound like no Splinter Cell game.