PDA

View Full Version : My campaign hanged up!

XyZspineZyX
10-17-2003, 06:10 AM
Hi!

I played the German campaign in FB 1.0 with my friend's computer and I played it up to 170 missions. My last mission was to evacuate to an airfield near Berlin and when I landed,pressed ESC and Apply my screen began to FLICKER!

I thought this was just some annoying bug,pressed ctrl+alt+del and killed the FB with Task Manager.I restarted FB.When I tried to load my campaign the screen began to flicker once again and there was nothing I could do.

Some information about my friend's computer:

AMD 1,4Ghz processor
Ati Radeon 8500
Abit K7xxxx (can't remember the exact model).

Has anyone encountered similar problems at the end of your campaign? What could be wrong with my campaign? I'd really like to end it since there are probably not many missions left.

As far as I can remember we have updated the video drivers but nothing more...

XyZspineZyX
10-17-2003, 06:10 AM
Hi!

I played the German campaign in FB 1.0 with my friend's computer and I played it up to 170 missions. My last mission was to evacuate to an airfield near Berlin and when I landed,pressed ESC and Apply my screen began to FLICKER!

I thought this was just some annoying bug,pressed ctrl+alt+del and killed the FB with Task Manager.I restarted FB.When I tried to load my campaign the screen began to flicker once again and there was nothing I could do.

Some information about my friend's computer:

AMD 1,4Ghz processor
Ati Radeon 8500
Abit K7xxxx (can't remember the exact model).

Has anyone encountered similar problems at the end of your campaign? What could be wrong with my campaign? I'd really like to end it since there are probably not many missions left.

As far as I can remember we have updated the video drivers but nothing more...

XyZspineZyX
10-17-2003, 06:12 AM
Damn...I should have posted this one to Tech Support Forum...anyway...any suggestions are most welcome!

XyZspineZyX
10-17-2003, 06:23 AM
Funny...just listening Zappa's "Hot Rats" while reading this... /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif