PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Oleg, a little exception

XyZspineZyX
09-08-2003, 12:52 AM
Seem to me that even if you shot AI aircraft they still fly normally for 3-4 shots again after the pilot bail out or planes suddenly become completely unflyable . In other words seem That there is no "middle damage" influent on AI FLY.. Is it possible to improve this feature in future ? I love this game for the realty of fligh you and UBI crew" have created except for this and graphic "candy of Il2 and FB however, so I hope this "..Bug ?.." could be solve in the future (a patch ?..). wait your kind response.
Sim player from Italy

XyZspineZyX
09-08-2003, 12:52 AM
Seem to me that even if you shot AI aircraft they still fly normally for 3-4 shots again after the pilot bail out or planes suddenly become completely unflyable . In other words seem That there is no "middle damage" influent on AI FLY.. Is it possible to improve this feature in future ? I love this game for the realty of fligh you and UBI crew" have created except for this and graphic "candy of Il2 and FB however, so I hope this "..Bug ?.." could be solve in the future (a patch ?..). wait your kind response.
Sim player from Italy