PDA

View Full Version : Get to the point trophy and the Wrath perk bug

Dundrake
05-14-2019, 10:54 PM
I have made several attempts in trying to get the "Get to the point" trophy. It appears if you don't get this before you accept the Wrath perk, then it's impossible to do since they both share the same button press.

I have tried coming in from the side of the enhancer, behind and head on. I have tried to make sure my weapon was swinging before attempting to stab him with the bayonet. I have also tried to initiate it from different distances but it always ends up defaulting to the Wrath perk. After the 30th time, I gave up.

It would be great if we has the ability to temporally disable the special perks.

UbiSailorScout
05-16-2019, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the suggestion Dundrake. The Trophy just says that you need to finish off an Enforcer with the bayonet that is attached to a rifle. What weapon are you using currently?

Dundrake
05-18-2019, 05:18 PM
I'm using Elite Assault Rile. Unless I'm missing a secret button I don't know about - in order to finish off the enforcer with the bayonet, you have to press R3. However, like I mentioned in my post, pressing R3 always defaults to the Wrath perk and it doesn't matter on the distance or which side I come at with the enforcer.

Maybe I'm missing something. So how are you suppose to get this trophy after receiving the Wrath perk?

cskiller86
05-20-2019, 07:07 AM
Wrath activates when you hold R3 for a couple of seconds, so it shouldn't activate if you just tap the button; I assume you can still do regular takedowns, so this shouldn't be any different.

To get the achievement, you have to have a weapon equipped with a bayonet, be in combat with the Enforcer (he has to know where you are, otherwise a regular takedown will play) and the Enforcer has to be low on health. Then tapping R3 while you are close and in front of him will play the bayonet takedown.

Dundrake
05-22-2019, 02:11 AM
I wasn't aware of the morse code button pushing. This explains a lot and I hope I can execute it. I find myself pushing R3 often when I didn't intend to. This trophy will be extremely frustrating to get.

Thanks cskiller86!

UbiSailorScout
05-23-2019, 07:04 PM
Thank you so much for sharing cskiller86!