PDA

View Full Version : Another cease and desist order issued :D

Capt._Tenneal
12-17-2004, 01:01 PM
Mother Nature has issued a cease and desist order to Ubi and 1c:Maddox. All portrayals of her products in the sim must be removed including but not limited to :

People
Trees and forests
Mountains
Rivers, Lakes, Inlets and other bodies of water
Clouds
Weather
the Sun (lens flare also)
Blood (on high gore mode)

Being all-powerful, you betcha she has high-priced attorneys looking at this issue. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Capt._Tenneal
12-17-2004, 01:01 PM
Mother Nature has issued a cease and desist order to Ubi and 1c:Maddox. All portrayals of her products in the sim must be removed including but not limited to :

People
Trees and forests
Mountains
Rivers, Lakes, Inlets and other bodies of water
Clouds
Weather
the Sun (lens flare also)
Blood (on high gore mode)

Being all-powerful, you betcha she has high-priced attorneys looking at this issue. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

hotspace
12-17-2004, 01:46 PM
.............you forgot the little bunny-wunnies too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Hot Space

Daiichidoku
12-17-2004, 02:15 PM
It was actually MOther Nature teamed up with P.E.T.A. that brought down Janes WWII FIghters, with everyone shooting those poor deer on the ground in the Ardennes

LeadSpitter_
12-17-2004, 03:46 PM
I wish there was rabbits and deer. The deer were fun to strafe in janes wwii fighters, I use to crash in flyby mode thousands of times just becuase it looked so good and sounded.

Bula
12-17-2004, 08:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Daiichidoku:
It was actually MOther Nature teamed up with P.E.T.A. that brought down Janes WWII FIghters, with everyone shooting those poor deer on the ground in the Ardennes <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which PETA are you talking about? The Peope Eating Tasty Animals one (I'm a member of that) or those knock-off dudes--you know, the black-clad, tree-huggin' bunch?

MaxMhz
12-17-2004, 08:38 PM
I'm a vegan myself you know - you guys disgust me !

... I Mean ...

It's bad enough we're hurting pixels !

lol

tsisqua
12-18-2004, 08:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Daiichidoku:
It was actually MOther Nature teamed up with P.E.T.A. that brought down Janes WWII FIghters, with everyone shooting those poor deer on the ground in the Ardennes <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used to get together with frinds for a hunting trip in WWII Fighters. When I got the utility to do it, I added more and more deer for the hunting. Messed up alot of P-38's that way.

Tsisqua

dugong
12-18-2004, 09:00 AM
I remember reading in Chuck Yeager's autobiography ahout how they used to hunt dear in their in planes. I wonder if that is were Jane's got the idea from?

Off topic, but he also said they used to put stones in the hubcaps of the CO's car, so when he drove the car it would make a horrendous sound. But it would stop as soon as the car stopped! Yeager said it drove his CO nuts and he never did figure it out!

Hijinks! I love it. Great read by the way.

Ankanor
12-18-2004, 12:23 PM
Hunt deer? with 6*.50cal?

Either they were horrible shooters, or the steaks had more lead than meat!!!

leadbaloon
12-18-2004, 02:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MaxMhz:
I'm a vegan myself you know - you guys disgust me !

... I Mean ...

It's bad enough we're hurting pixels !

lol <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"If God hadn't meant us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them meat flavoured."

Fred Elliot

Bsnakeman
12-19-2004, 02:17 AM
Hey Ankanor ! Would you tell us the name of this better and younger version of Helen Hunt ? ( with all respect ! )
Best,