PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Duel Tier List (Major Concerns for the Current State of the Game)

Drakeawish
05-12-2019, 05:14 PM
The following tier list has been made to bring up concerns about the current imbalance in the game.
—————————————————
S-Tier:

- Centurion: Many heroes on the current roster struggle to defeat centurion. After all, once you get hit by his charged heavy, then you get PUNCHED. It must be taken into consideration that this punch is unblockable, undodgeable, and unparriable after you get hit with the charged heavy. After you get punched, you fall to the floor and you will NOT be able to get up for approximately 2 seconds. Then, centurion jumps and stabs you on your stomach, which is ALSO unblockable, undodgeable, and unparriable. By this point, you have lost nearly half of your hit points. Centurion also has fast heavy attacks so he is able to damage you quicker than other heroes.

- Lawbringer: For a heavy character, he can be very deceiving to opponents. He has steel armor and a long metal weapon which illustrates that he has more weight than the other characters in the game. Lawbringer also has fast light attacks which many players do not expect due to his weight. Therefore, many players who thought Lawbringer was slow will be tricked by his light spam. In conclusion, Lawbringer is a tricky opponent that many people struggle to react to.

- Aramusha: There are major concerns about this character. We have to take into account that Aramusha is the ONLY CHARACTER IN THE GAME with a full block move (blade blockade) that is NOT a heavy hero and does NOT have a shield. This is unfair because Aramusha has quick light attacks. This means that Aramusha has a very strong offense AND a very strong defense. Remember, blade blockade blocks attacks from ALL SIDES, including top, the right side, AND the left side. Therefore, players who do not feel like guard breaking or using openers will not be able to defeat Aramusha.

- Ubisoft: This team is very talented when it comes to creating and updating their video games. Other video game developers struggle to compete with Ubisoft and its considerate, hard-working employees. Remember, Ubisoft is always caring about its players because they always make sure to make the game easy and fair.

F-Tier:

All the other characters in the game are irrelevant because they are too weak to compete with the S-Tier heroes.

David_gorda
05-12-2019, 05:18 PM
Lol platinum tierlist? Maybe Bronze 4 tierlist :)

Illyrian_King
05-12-2019, 05:28 PM
Finally somebody understands me!

I am getting wrecked by Lawbringer and his diverse kit. Especially that thing, that flips you over the shoulder and grants him a free 30dmg heavy.

Everybody says that his rework is bad ...

UbiInsulin
05-12-2019, 06:54 PM
As this list is an ironic one, I'll just say that Centurion and Aramusha's names are both ones that I see brought up a lot in terms of what the community wants to the team to look at. I am also passing on the feedback on the LB rework.

Closing the thread as this is too troll-y.