PDA

View Full Version : Xbox one controler issues

StreneSaco84
05-12-2019, 12:33 PM
Still have this bug with only "L" button is displayed everywhere in the menus instead of the correct buttons A,X,B,Y

Ubisoft, how the f*** is that possible that after more than 2 months, this problem is still here !

I've bought this game the first day it has been available, and i'm not playing it because of that. The navigation in the menus is impossible with this bug, never know which button i have to press to do what i want

Ubi-Redbeard
05-13-2019, 01:00 PM
Hello,

This issue is still under investigation.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

StreneSaco84
05-14-2019, 03:44 PM
Thanks for the answer.

But really ubisoft, let your developers finish their game correctly. It's giving a terrible image of your games. I'm pretty sure all gamers here would prefer to wait more and have a finished and debugged game.

UbiSailorScout
05-23-2019, 07:40 PM
Thanks for the feedback StreneSaco84. I apologize for any frustration this issue may be causing you. The Trials team are working to resolve this issue.

StreneSaco84
07-23-2019, 06:13 PM
Hi Trials team. Do you plan to resolve this issue one day ? This tiny problem makes the menus totally not user friendly. I will not play this game until this problem is resolved. Thanks

UbiMatcha
07-25-2019, 09:20 AM
Hey there, could you let us know if this issue persists in a fully updated version of the game?
If so, please provide up to date screenshots so we can pass this on for further investigation.
Thanks!