PDA

View Full Version : Altair First Mission

thebearjew324
12-04-2011, 12:49 PM
So I just finished Revelations, and I loved it. I have nearly 100% synch, except for the very first Altair mission. I have to save all citizens, but it never works, even if I kill all the guards in the village. Any help?

xboxauditore
12-04-2011, 01:19 PM
Pause and open your map, On your map you'll see a few small black circles, Go to them and kill the guards, Once there are no more black circles, go to the Masyaf Fortress and if you've done it right, it'll say you completed it

Kytr
12-05-2011, 10:04 AM
I never actually saw the black circles on the map myself. There are 4 citizens that you need to specifically save. You will recognize when you find them by there being a single assassin defending a civilian cowering on the ground from multiple templars.

The first can be found to the left from the starting point of the level. The second is in the circle in the northwest corner of the map (just south houses at the edge of the cliff). The third is due east of there, just above where the leap of faith to the haypile by the gate was in AC1. The last is due north of that point, just north of the tall building and south of the cliff in front of the fortress.