PDA

View Full Version : No answer AGAIN Ubi SOME FORUM not a hard question

M4RKSG4MES
05-09-2019, 10:25 PM
WHY WHY WHY cant we move gear PROPERLY from Loadout to Loadout ? You can do EVERYTHING else brak down/upgrade change look etc, i got STACK gear Loadout 1 on ALL but nothing loadout 2/3 , for seems ONLY way is to play match with NOTHING perks/gear etc to get anything in there WHY? Is it possible you can respect me with an answer to such simple question. It would DEFINITELY benefit EVERYONE if game had this simple availability .

UbiInsulin
05-09-2019, 11:01 PM
Sorry your thread went without a response from us. We can't always answer every thread, unfortunately, but we try to read as much as possible.

Thanks for suggesting this as a quality of life change.

Sweaty_Sock
05-10-2019, 04:04 AM
WHY WHY WHY cant we move gear PROPERLY from Loadout to Loadout ? You can do EVERYTHING else brak down/upgrade change look etc, i got STACK gear Loadout 1 on ALL but nothing loadout 2/3 , for seems ONLY way is to play match with NOTHING perks/gear etc to get anything in there WHY? Is it possible you can respect me with an answer to such simple question. It would DEFINITELY benefit EVERYONE if game had this simple availability .

It takes about 12 seconds to copy all the gear... go to loadout 2 in character customization (or there load lout slot thats empty) - the first item shown in each slot (e.g. helm, arms etc.) will have e small '1' in the top corner showing its equipped to loadout 1. Hit equip, tab to next piece, hit equip. You don't even need to bother with the feats as you can just alter those before locking your character in during the selection screen.

To be honest you should really apologise to the mods for being so aggressive on something you clearly just don't understand - your complaining thread took longer than just just equipping all the items...

Klingentaenz3r
05-10-2019, 01:14 PM
this always bothered me too though. More specificially the inability to really swap entire loadouts with eachother and that also the customization is not transferable and has to be adjusted everytime individually