PDA

View Full Version : World Tier 5 - What Am I Missing???

jagomez09
05-06-2019, 02:16 PM
Hey everyone, not sure if this has been discussed, but looking through a few threads, I imagine it has. Regardless, I still need some clarity.

I'm at World Tier 4. I've completed all invaded and stronghold missions against Black Tusk multiple times. I've done Tidal Basin as a group member and group leader.

I'm STILL not at World Tier 5.

What do I need to do to get there? Is there some magic trick or someone at Ubi I need to email?

Also, any help getting my DPS super high is welcome. I'll gladly share screenshots of my current gear and stats for feedback.

I'm playing on PS4 Pro with the Sharpshooter specialization.

Thanks in advance!

Shdw_Phnx
05-06-2019, 04:06 PM
Easy answer: Need to complete Tidal Basin SH.

Long answer: Check your projects. You'll have one that will state that the reward is WT05. This should indicate to do the Tidal Basin SH, but it will also indicate any pre-requisites that may have yet to be completed also.

jagomez09
05-06-2019, 04:57 PM
Ok, checked all my projects. I didn't see anything that shows WT5 as a reward.

I also looked under progression and under Black Tusk Invasion, it shows 100% complete.

Anything else I should look for?

Ubi-RealDude
05-06-2019, 06:54 PM
There is also a quick side mission that should become available at the same time as Tidal Basin near the White House I believe. Have you completed that as well?

jagomez09
05-06-2019, 10:51 PM
Ok, so according to my map, I AM in WT5. Hooray!

Question though. Why I am not getting loot that's 501 and above?

Ubi-RealDude
05-07-2019, 07:25 PM
Ok, so according to my map, I AM in WT5. Hooray!

Question though. Why I am not getting loot that's 501 and above?

Glad to hear the World Tier problem got sorted out.

As for the Gear Score it's admittedly in a bit of a confusing spot right now. Currently in the PTS, Gear Score 515 items can drop in the Dark Zone, though you'll soon be able to earn 515 gear from other sources (https://news.ubisoft.com/en-us/article/348889/the-division-2-state-of-the-game-recap-score-drops-recalibration-mods-and-blueprints-4-24). Recalibration also no longer increases the gear score of the item (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2046795-PTS-Update-Phase-2-amp-TU3-Patch-Notes-April-26th-2019). But outside of the DZ and due to Recal changes, Gear Score 500 is the highest you will find. I hope that clears up your Gear Score question, but if it does not or you have any other questions feel free to let me know.

Also, slightly delayed, but welcome to the forums, jagomez09!