PDA

View Full Version : any admin be kind and reply to a f kink post?

PleaseBeGentIe
05-04-2019, 08:06 PM
instead of deleting my posts is it that hard for u guys to give me a STRAIGHT RESPONSE so u can put me in MY PLACE. or this still is too much from u guys?
admins in these forums are here just to delete TOXIC posts? replying is forbiden? or u dont have any thing to say cause u know ur game is poop?

DIE ubisoft please :)

UbiInsulin
05-04-2019, 08:46 PM
At your request I will reply publicly. Please know that moderation decisions are actually not allowed to be discussed in public. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss my moderation decisions any further. I'm happy to explain my rationale.

You haven't posted any substantive feedback aside from not liking BP's Shield Bash. I have replied to probably a dozen threads about BP's Shield Bash (maybe more). Black Prior's SB was the focal point of most of the balance feedback I saw after the release of that hero. The threads from those users didn't have the numerous problems that yours did:

You used a lot of ableist language. This is against forum rules and can result in a ban.
You used this language to describe any person who disagreed with you, and said that FH has the worst community. This is clearly trolling.
You encouraged Ubisoft employees to commit suicide, which is flaming that could easily have resulted in a permaban. I shouldn't have to explain why this isn't cool.
95% of your post was the toxic stuff, and about 5% of it mentioned anything about the actual game.

I hope this clears things up for you.

I am closing this thread because it's about my decision as a mod to delete your replies, which is against forum rules to post about. Yes, deleting toxic stuff is among my responsibilities. It is among my least favorite things to do because it's a huge waste of time.