PDA

View Full Version : Abour Raider - From someone maining raider

Smeson
05-04-2019, 08:55 AM
It has always felt very good to play raider. He wasent a very good duel hero, but I manages to do just fine with him, nothing special but fine. Now he just feels so overpowered that I just mow down everyone I go up against. Thats really not what I am after in this game, if it where I would just play a conq/zerk or something. Please bring him down just alittle, we dont need to be overpowered to compete.

Siegfried-Z
05-04-2019, 09:41 AM
It has always felt very good to play raider. He wasent a very good duel hero, but I manages to do just fine with him, nothing special but fine. Now he just feels so overpowered that I just mow down everyone I go up against. Thats really not what I am after in this game, if it where I would just play a conq/zerk or something. Please bring him down just alittle, we dont need to be overpowered to compete.

+1
If the team could remoove at least the unecessary dmg buff he got and give a bit of this to Valk it would be Nice ^^

Playing_Mantis
05-04-2019, 11:24 AM
yea there giving damage buffs to raider while the valk sits there.. i just don't understand the devs anymore at all. I'm literally so mad at this game and the new hero I'm just not going to play the game for a while. its a game that used to give me joy but it feels like all i do now is rage so i better give it a break. the devs don't listen to anything I've ever posted. all this hyper armor is rediculous! this makes the characters that have it more offensive but it makes the defender without it in the turtle position again. hyper armor promotes turtle in my opinion unless u have it too. if you think your going to trade well with these big hitting hyper armor ******** guys your wrong and u need to turtle and not throw neutral attacks or your trading poorly.

whatever at this point, have fun with the game guys. I'm sure ill be back but for now I'm breaking from it.

Tyrjo
05-04-2019, 01:27 PM
He didn't need the damage buff for sure. He got faster, given more mixups, hyper armor AND more damage. Wtf? This comes from someone who actually plays Raider from time to time.