PDA

View Full Version : Everything wrong with Nobushi.

ProtoSoul9
05-03-2019, 09:56 PM
Nobushi is no longer viable in for honor. Here is why:

Hidden stance is no longer viable, you may dodge an attack, but you will get hit by the second, throwing anything out after the initial HS dodge is dangerous and will get you hit, dodging after HS is the only thing you can do, all characters attacks are too fast and attacks from HS need to change to keep up.

Her attacks are so slow, 600ms for a light attack is crazy, the new HEAVIES have faster lights than that.

Her bio says 'long range', this is not true, kensei has longer range than she does. Some top heavies hit from a big distance, while Nobushis longest attack misses.

Swift recoil is kind of useless, other characters attacks have such a long range (hit box), that it was pointless using swift recoil.

Basic attack start up can be cancelled into HS, yes, but the window is so small, you opponent doesn't need to react as your in HS already.

Her attacks are so telegraphed and predictable

There maybe more, if you can think of any, please let me know.
Thank you.

allenhollow
05-03-2019, 10:57 PM
yeah i agree, i was trying to main her for a while but i dropped till they fix her it's just impossible to fight choosing her everything is parried everything is so slow

MatsumotoXIII
05-04-2019, 12:42 AM
We say that here 1y? Or longer? Ubi ignore it. Ubinsulin just say she have HS and its so OP ... bye bye.
They say Nobu is 4v4 S tier. But in latest hero stats (for plat. and higher i thing? ) was Nobu mid tier 4v4 and D in duels. But everything is OK :D
NP when Kensei have softfeints, side attacks, insta lights and fcking long range ... that Nobu is OP :D
Maybe 3-4 years then they rework her, after servers shutdown :D

FlyinBeef
05-04-2019, 01:28 AM
The duels is trash mode and shouldn't be taken seriously imo. I think it is good when character is viable in 1v1, I know that Nobu need some changes like 500ms lights with bigger damage, some quality of life update, but she isn't "no longer viable", this is a lie, big lie. She is strong 4v4 pick, she is S-Tier tournament pick, and not strong as Shinobi or Lawbringer when you need premade who know how to gank, she is strong in public games, she is the best midder, one of the best teamfighters, she is viable and very strong in the main and the best balanced gamemode.

UbiInsulin
05-04-2019, 02:40 AM
I've mentioned the Nobushi concerns to the team a few times recently; thanks everyone for letting us know these areas for improvement.

I'd like to clarify that I've never said Nobushi was OP. I did bring up the fairly common opinion I've seen around, which is that Hidden Stance gives her good defense. I thought it was worth considering this in relation to people wanting her to have better offense.

That doesn't mean it's my opinion. I just thought it would help me forward more precise info from you guys. :)

Sweaty_Sock
05-04-2019, 03:32 AM
I've mentioned the Nobushi concerns to the team a few times recently; thanks everyone for letting us know these areas for improvement.

I'd like to clarify that I've never said Nobushi was OP. I did bring up the fairly common opinion I've seen around, which is that Hidden Stance gives her good defense. I thought it was worth considering this in relation to people wanting her to have better offense.

That doesn't mean it's my opinion. I just thought it would help me forward more precise info from you guys. :)

Hidden Stance is good, but it needs to have stamina costs etc. on par with the allguard system

Her dodge attacks need to dodge

Range is pointless now with the direction of the game - it helps 0%

EDIT: theres a whole nother thread on faster lights that I said no to (and felt the wrath of the villagers)... not because they wouldn't be consistent but because if you are doing that please look at the kit as a whole not just a 1 off buff that wouldn't realistically help at any skiled level of play. I'd rather the 600ms mid combo lights be turned into a heavy (so the three strike is light heavy confirmed light). The heavy gives multiple options

shogun_guardian
05-04-2019, 07:09 PM

after 50 rep nobushi I want say all nobushi moveset is Predictable and all player know how to counter this player , she is to weak in 1v1 and if enemy want to Turtleing , nobushi will be Useless , hide stance cant be strong and op vs assassin and undoggeble attacks and they will hit you , stance need buff for undoggeble attacks , nobushi kick is very Predictable and most player dogging it , vs the heroes like cent boy and orochi , nobushi have no chance to victory cuz faint guard break and stance will not work against centi boy , orochi light and undoggeble side attacks are stonger than nobushi stance .

and long range attack will not make her strong cuz all players know attacks whom have long range are light and they all parrying it . and heavy faint guard break will not work for long range , and when enemy want to parry light we cant use faint guard break cuz there heave will hit you ,

my option is

- make more op stance

-faintbale kick just like highlander or like warden

-nobushi bleed attacks are take limited bleed for example 26 bleed , make it unlimite like peacekeere bleed attacks you will bleed how musch u resive bleed attacks

-fast light will make her light spamm , but better moveset will make better charecter

-she need some moveset agenst player who turtiling for example if lawbringer want just use shove defence and light , you will die slowly . she need some thing to be harm agenst turtule players

i post top Written last Month but now

-u can see law dady and radier have faster light than nobushi who have most move set by light attacks ,

-but i still offer new moveset its will be better than faster light

-faintable kick is good idea

-hide stance may dogge undoggeble attacks

-swife recoil have bug or its to weak to many attack will track you lights or heave or pum strikes , in 1v2 if you press dogge after block other enemy attacks will track and hit you , its really need review

-swife retreat is to weak and useless to many enemy can handle it and parry that light attack , is need rework and review