PDA

View Full Version : Save problem

ezioakacj
03-19-2011, 04:00 PM
Hello. I have bought ac brotherhood.
I play 1 hour and i have the save.
But when I quit and run the game again it havent the save. I do this twice

And in multiplayer i have the remain level but it shows the multiplayer video every time

ezioakacj
03-19-2011, 04:11 PM
The graphics too is not like the first time. It have awful graphics

ace3001
03-19-2011, 07:56 PM
Do you have a non-administrator user account?
Anyway, how come graphics are awful? They're better than in AC2, for sure. Especially character models.

MilinoSLO
03-27-2011, 01:15 AM
i have the exact same problem, and i am running the game on administrator. once i quit the game and try to continue all i can do is start a new game... the same goes for the multiplayer intro, can't skip it...

MilinoSLO
03-27-2011, 01:51 AM
I can now confirm, that the solution to your problem eziokacj is that, you could have certain characters in your username ( that is what was wrong in my case) If you have in your username "?" or "" or basicly anyother "unusual" character it simply won't save. I experienced the same problem with some other games. so create a new account on your pc (AAA or something) login and don't forget to set it as administrator. I did that about 10 minutes ago, and i went to play multiplayer. finished the introductory session then quit. The next time there was NO intro. Big success http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Mr_Shade
03-27-2011, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by MilinoSLO:
If you have in your username "?" or "" or basicly anyother "unusual" character it simply won't save. I experienced the same problem with some other games. so create a new account on your pc (AAA or something) login and don't forget to set it as administrator. Indeed.

The Dev Team are aware of this and are working on it for a patch, however in the mean time - the above solution may well work http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

newdex
03-28-2011, 07:18 AM
how can I solve this problem? the key is already activated and method above does not fit all, when a new registration, requires a new key to the profile. Very upset!!! =(((