PDA

View Full Version : Totaly s**t

MatsumotoXIII
05-03-2019, 08:10 PM
I uninstall this "game" before few months.
Now just comming back to try new champ and reworks.

UBIs*it make: 1. new heavy spammy champ.
2. rework for Raider ... with 50 dmg on top heavy? Add dmg complete everywhere? And ofc spam top light ...
3. rework LB where he have faster lights then Ororchi? Now next spammy sh*t with lights and shove.
4. do nothing with Wu-Sh*t spammers
4. new? system where enemy attacks cant be interupted?? I rly hit enemy with heavy (or light) and he can give me his heavy?
5. still have FPS drops, 120 latency laggers or switchers 20-130 latency?! Where they have adv. ofc
6. still do nothing with spammer zerk with SA everywhere ...
7. still do nothing with Nobu, couse Ubinsulin say he is OP with HS?! Whats problem, when everyone ur attack get parry?! Ur slow as sh*t. But Fck off u have HS..

So its time just to say bye bye again. And i rly hope u lost many more players. Laggers and spammers can play with yourself.

PNgamerGER
05-03-2019, 08:35 PM
Hello,

siriously if you want to take a break, then just do it. Relax and come down before you go tilt or play another game. But complaining about everything is rly annoying.

This Forum need alot more Love, belive it or not.

greetings

UbiInsulin
05-03-2019, 09:39 PM
7. still do nothing with Nobu, couse Ubinsulin say he is OP with HS?! Whats problem, when everyone ur attack get parry?! Ur slow as sh*t. But Fck off u have HS..

I did not say this. :(

Everyone in that thread replied to me asking that we speed up her attacks regardless of her defense being solid, and I told the team as much.