PDA

View Full Version : Talent Market!

flowergoboom
11-06-2011, 04:05 PM
What if we(the players) held a market in game? Each person could show off their talent in their room, for example designers could make clothing to sell and they could hire models to model them.People would have their rooms saying what they are selling like "Food" or "Routines". People could go around from room to room and look at what they are selling! It would be a great way to show off your talent! And everyone has something they could sell or show off! Designers sell clothes, Gardeners sell their plants, Chefs sell their dishes, And Dancers and Models could sell their routines! And people could also have contests and giveaways at their little shop area! And maybe we could have like performances or a talent show!

flowergoboom
11-06-2011, 04:05 PM
What if we(the players) held a market in game? Each person could show off their talent in their room, for example designers could make clothing to sell and they could hire models to model them.People would have their rooms saying what they are selling like "Food" or "Routines". People could go around from room to room and look at what they are selling! It would be a great way to show off your talent! And everyone has something they could sell or show off! Designers sell clothes, Gardeners sell their plants, Chefs sell their dishes, And Dancers and Models could sell their routines! And people could also have contests and giveaways at their little shop area! And maybe we could have like performances or a talent show!

DramaMama17
11-06-2011, 05:51 PM
I was planning a Jade Island Giveaway. Check my pool in the Suggestion Box.

flowergoboom
11-06-2011, 05:56 PM
Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't read that! I didn't know! I'm so sorry! Though there like one or two differences they are like the exact same thing! I'm so sorry! I have to pay a lot more attention! Sorry!

DramaMama17
11-06-2011, 06:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flowergoboom:
Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't read that! I didn't know! I'm so sorry! Though there like one or two differences they are like the exact same thing! I'm so sorry! I have to pay a lot more attention! Sorry! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It's not your fault. I should have send a PM to my buddies about it.