PDA

View Full Version : Making dominion better

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
05-01-2019, 02:57 PM
1. Put a health penalty for teammates camping the same zone. Sooooo many times I see two people trying to boost the same zone. They need something to train them not to do that.
2. Make revenge completely uninteruptable...no bashes, no centurion bully, no JJ choke, no demon ball, no got parried delays, no gb after combo finishers, no wall splats ...nothing that will waste a person's revenge
3. When in revenge all enemy players in a certain radius are allowed a oos walking speed and cannot roll. No more wasting revenge time, no more running away then running back when revenge is over.
4. A revenged person gets a running speed boost they can use to either catch a runner or run themselves.
5. If you are bashed while attacking you only loose stamina for the bash not the attack cost of stamina. Also you can only loose stamina for one bash so if youre ganked by a stampeding raider, centurion, nabushi, ect. You won't go oos within two seconds of a gank sure you might get revenge but what good is revenge the way it is now anyways. I'd make it so only the person you are locked onto can bash you and do stamina damage.

6. There should be a minion bar on the hub. I clear B and look back to see a horde of new enemy minions. How is this possible. Or on gauntlet especially the is not a single friendly minion in sight. What is the algorithm for this? How do I go about getting more minions? It seems like a buffer to make the game seem close.
7. Fix the stupid ladders already.

8. Fix the environmental ledge from being boxed in. If a hero doent have a bash all you can do is get counter gb and fall to your death. It's one thing to be pushed into a ledge... That's fine....Its another to be boxed in with no way to get out when the person m Boxing you in is just turtling and the space is too tight to swing a weapons. The Tutle can just wait for the sweet sweet counter guardbreak. Everyone has done it. It's bogus.
9. Going off of 8. Stop with the wall interactions with the weapons. It's not consistent or fair for heros with larger weapons. Nobody will miss it.
10. If you get punished for getting out oos by a gank squad and get put to the ground there should be a max punish amount like 65 damage. Whatever the number you shouldn't just be dead.
11. I'm going to say this again. If your at critical health...like a fart would kill you... Revenge should automatically activate if you get earned it. You shouldn't be trapped in frames, it should be uniterupable. If you've earned it, you've earned it. I don't care if you in the middle of an attack it should pop. This includes when you manually pop it as well. Revenge should cancel out all of your current situations. If you can earn revenge at any time you should be able to use it at any time.
12. Have an option to hide Rep from Lobby. People complain about matchmaking cuz they see Rep. If they don't know who they are fighting they can't btch about matchmaking which means less work for you. Plus I don't like people see my Rep in any game I play. It's none of their business.
13. Nothing should interrupt a parry. Not a bash, not a hug, not a tackle, ect. Nothing. You want the game to feel clean that's how you do it.

FlyinBeef
05-01-2019, 03:44 PM
1. Put a health penalty for teammates camping the same zone. Sooooo many times I see two people trying to boost the same zone. They need something to train them not to do that.
Maybe they are captured all points and just waiting for the enemies who all will go to this point and why both teammates will have health penalty? I think the better solution is make +2.5, +3 boosters, to make second/third teammate on point not useless in terms of point boosting (in terms of defending point second/third teammate never was useless)

2. Make revenge completely uninteruptable...no bashes, no centurion bully, no JJ choke, no demon ball, no got parried delays, no gb after combo finishers, no wall splats ...nothing that will waste a person's revenge.
I agree with Centurion, but only after rework, of course his charged punch shouldn't interrupt revenge, but it will be unfair to touch such thing before buff/rework, Shugoki's DE got nerf only after rework. Other ideas are bad, revenge already broken, it is already impossible to gank somebody 2v1 without revenge, with uninterruptable revenge ganks will be usless at alll and it is stupid, TWO players MUST have advantages befor ONE.

3. When in revenge all enemy players in a certain radius are allowed a oos walking speed and cannot roll. No more wasting revenge time, no more running away then running back when revenge is over.
How I said, revenge was never thing to annihilating everything, it is thing to wait teammates, to run away, it is just life saver, not the thing to win 1v4.

4. A revenged person gets a running speed boost they can use to either catch a runner or run themselves.
There is a perk for speed up in revenge.

6. There should be a minion bar on the hub. I clear B and look back to see a horde of new enemy minions. How is this possible. Or on gauntlet especially the is not a single friendly minion in sight. What is the algorithm for this? How do I go about getting more minions? It seems like a buffer to make the game seem close.
Good idea.

7. Fix the stupid ladders already.
Agreed

9. Going off of 8. Stop with the wall interactions with the weapons. It's not consistent or fair for heros with larger weapons. Nobody will miss it.
I think it is fair, but I agree that is also annoying and just will let some charaters feel free in close areas, good suggestion.

10. If you get punished for getting out oos by a gank squad and get put to the ground there should be a max punish amount like 65 damage. Whatever the number you shouldn't just be dead.
But suggestion, if you get OOS it is your mistake, people should be punishable for their mistakes.

11. I'm going to say this again. If your at critical health...like a fart would kill you... Revenge should automatically activate if you get earned it. You shouldn't be trapped in frames, it should be uniterupable. If you've earned it, you've earned it. I don't care if you in the middle of an attack it should pop. This includes when you manually pop it as well. Revenge should cancel out all of your current situations.
Bad suggestion, there are people who maybe want to activate it themselves, also if you didn't activate it is your mistake again.

12. Have an option to hide Rep from Lobby. People complain about matchmaking cuz they see Rep. If they don't know who they are fighting they can't btch about matchmaking which means less work for you. Plus I don't like people see my Rep in any game I play. It's none of their business.
You can just turn off chat or ignore, their complaints are not your business.

13. Nothing should interrupt a parry. Not a bash, not a hug, not a tackle, ect. Nothing. You want the game to feel clean that's how you do it..
Controversially, it will be very painful to gank sometimes, I think with such change it is possible to delete revenge from the game at all.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
05-02-2019, 12:31 AM
1. No I've played enough dominion matches....way to many...to know when your teammates are don't understand that two cant boost or they are just waiting to gank when when both other points need capturing. If someone wants to boost that is all good with me but sooo many times I lose a game because two teammates are just sitting on a zone that the doesn't need to people on it and we lose the game.

2. After or before cents rework doesn't make a difference to me as long as it gets changed. Two vs one with revenge already has too much of an advantage. If revenge is suppose to cause enough damage to kill one then it has to change. With most heros even if you get revenge your unlikely to kill anyone and if you a heavy class fleeing isn't really an option so it becomes useless. It need to change. I feel revenge needs to be stronger.
3. Again revenge should give you a chance to kill at least one hero per revenge otherwise its useless and pointless. Right now with most or even all characters you only kill damaged heros when you have revenge if your lucky. If you are in a 2v1 and get revenge you should be able to focus down one of the opponents that is at full health.
4. In revenge you get a running speed boost. there is no feat for that and it should be part of revenge.
10. This is a misconception as you can be put OOS by an opponent or multiple opponents as if you block one attack it gives a free bash as one example.
11. Again you get trapped in frames as you can be hit in frames and get revenge, you can be pined, wallsplatted, on the round, in a parry, in an attack, ect. The point is if you earn revenge you should be able to pop it at any time. I don't care if it is automatic at critical health or manually. If you have revenge and are at 10 points of health left you'd have to be a fool not to want revenge to pop automatically for you when being ganked.
12. Actually what people say in a public forum is my business as I am public. Now what color are like, what games I play, what hero I play and how much I play them is none of yours unless I deem it your business. Simply because ubi under contract to divulge this information only means I have to consent to it in order to play the game. Its forced upon my freedom but it is still my business. simply because I have to make this concession on my personal information to play a game I purchased doesn't mean its right.
13. Bashes interrupt everything. Im not a fan of how strong parry is. giving a lot of revenge, draining a lot of stamina, giving a free hit. It would be nice to be able to speed up the parry animation but that isn't likely. I did post a while back a video of myself getting a parry in a gank and then getting bashed and hit down to 1/3 or half of my health (I don't remember exactly but is was insane damage) before I was able to recover from the bash hit frames. It was way too much damage for one bash during a parry animation.