PDA

View Full Version : Hitokiri feats test

Siegfried-Z
04-30-2019, 06:09 PM
Well it looks they are not that good, no?

https://youtu.be/z_ZLrqnBhV0

PNgamerGER
04-30-2019, 06:29 PM
rly good, thanks

Siegfried-Z
04-30-2019, 06:36 PM
Just add Freeze Frame check up on Hitokiri too :

https://youtu.be/cYA6JzmMyWE

It looks the kick/sweep mix up cant just be back Dodge because the sweep then catch it.
But you can back Dodge and unlock roll if you noticed the sweep is coming.

Then the only option for the Hitokiri is to hardfeint for the Dodge foward heavy.

Imo her mix up on that should be improved in terms of range/tracking because it currently looks like an inferior version of warden SB mix up.

I am also very disappointed her 1st feat is interupted by anything else than a basic hit and her 4th is only possible to use at very close range and very easy to Dodge... close to useless :/

I see her as an A tier heroe atm. Which is good btw.

Vendelkin
04-30-2019, 08:29 PM
Wait is she already out? I thought she didnt early release till thursday? I cant play till at lesst tomorrow this week

Vendelkin
04-30-2019, 08:30 PM
Also bashes and grabs interrupting executes during the feat is straight stupid. Theres no point in running it even mid tier then.

Vendelkin
04-30-2019, 08:34 PM
Also i love that 4 isnt used on interrupt, but it also shouldnt be used on miss then i feel.

Also it should be guaranteed on wallsplat. Its a tier 4....

rottmeister
04-30-2019, 09:07 PM
Wait is she already out? I thought she didnt early release till thursday? I cant play till at lesst tomorrow this week

No she isn't out yet, just people sponsored by Ubi. Happened with BP and the Wu Lin as well. :)

Knight_Raime
05-01-2019, 02:21 AM
Just add Freeze Frame check up on Hitokiri too :

https://youtu.be/cYA6JzmMyWE

It looks the kick/sweep mix up cant just be back Dodge because the sweep then catch it.
But you can back Dodge and unlock roll if you noticed the sweep is coming.

Then the only option for the Hitokiri is to hardfeint for the Dodge foward heavy.

Imo her mix up on that should be improved in terms of range/tracking because it currently looks like an inferior version of warden SB mix up.

I am also very disappointed her 1st feat is interupted by anything else than a basic hit and her 4th is only possible to use at very close range and very easy to Dodge... close to useless :/

I see her as an A tier heroe atm. Which is good btw.

Kick/sweep mix up compared to warden's bash mix up is better in some areas and worse than others. Warden has a slightly better punish tool for rolls because it's 200ms faster than Hitikori's dodge heavy and he gets a 40 damage reward at best. Hitikori's mix up is better in that she gets armor instantaniously and sweep counters dodging. So it's easier to use compared to warden's. but with less of a payout and harder to punish a roll. I don't really think it needs adjustments based off of what we've seen so far.

Also bashes and grabs interrupting executes during the feat is straight stupid. Theres no point in running it even mid tier then.

If her executions couldn't be interrupted at all she'd swing the numbers game in a team fight far too hard. Her feats set her up to tackle VIP people on the enemy team.
Which is strong.

Also i love that 4 isnt used on interrupt, but it also shouldnt be used on miss then i feel.

Also it should be guaranteed on wallsplat. Its a tier 4....

I agree. There are very many ways for you to survive the feat and you can avoid it on early dodge. Wall splats should confirm it.

EDIT: If she got it back on miss she could just constantly threaten with a near instant kill in most situations. That would be bad. If her T4 gets any love it should be adjusting the dodge window on it if the devs plan on keeping it as slow as it currently is. But i'd personally rather just have it be sped up so the hero can confirm it on her own if need be.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
05-01-2019, 02:54 AM
Kinda pointless stuff. It's just for minions really for her executions. And arrow storm... SMH... Utterly worthless for a fourth feat.

Knight_Raime
05-01-2019, 04:55 AM
Kinda pointless stuff. It's just for minions really for her executions. And arrow storm... SMH... Utterly worthless for a fourth feat.

If hikitori gets a fast execution at any point then the value for both her tier one feat and her tier 3 feat will sky rocket.

Vendelkin
05-01-2019, 07:19 AM
If hikitori gets a fast execution at any point then the value for both her tier one feat and her tier 3 feat will sky rocket.

Quite so. And yeah your right there needs to be a cooldown on feat 4 after a miss so it couldnt be spammed until confirmed. But yeah it should be guaranteed on wallsplat.

Vendelkin
05-01-2019, 07:32 AM
Also those hitboxes are terrible. Theres nothing more upsetting than not being able to hit the opponent you are locked onto OR the opponent in between you and your target despite your blade going through them. This still happens sometimes with variety of characters.

Knight_Raime
05-01-2019, 08:28 AM
Also those hitboxes are terrible. Theres nothing more upsetting than not being able to hit the opponent you are locked onto OR the opponent in between you and your target despite your blade going through them. This still happens sometimes with variety of characters.

Yeah her hit boxes are absolute garbage. Which is a big oof for her in 4's. Means she probably won't be someone to take to B. She does have okay range with her dash heavy and it does 30 damage so she might be good at chase down.

We don't have the complete idea of her recovery and she doesn't have good aoe or range so not a good anti gank. The only really remarkable thing I can think of for her in 4's is being a good ganker.

So she's a ganker that's decent at kill confirming. That's really her role in 4's. I don't think she's going to be a meta pick by any stretch. And without seeing what non specific feats she has I can't see a reason to pick her over top 4's heros.

Ill still play her because she's cool and I don't care anymore about anything serious with the game.

Siegfried-Z
05-01-2019, 10:06 AM
Yeah her hit boxes are absolute garbage. Which is a big oof for her in 4's. Means she probably won't be someone to take to B. She does have okay range with her dash heavy and it does 30 damage so she might be good at chase down.

We don't have the complete idea of her recovery and she doesn't have good aoe or range so not a good anti gank. The only really remarkable thing I can think of for her in 4's is being a good ganker.

So she's a ganker that's decent at kill confirming. That's really her role in 4's. I don't think she's going to be a meta pick by any stretch. And without seeing what non specific feats she has I can't see a reason to pick her over top 4's heros.

Ill still play her because she's cool and I don't care anymore about anything serious with the game.

Her recovery looks long enough to guarantee a GB or at least a Dodge attack on anything she miss. We have to wait and test it but it looks like that.

Ill play her too. Tbf she has some good strenghts and some weaknesses but all together she looks pretty solid anyway.

Thats what i call an A tier pick and imo all heroes should be arround this level of balance.

But still i will have to test it by myself on saturday, i cant before and see how it feels.

PS : i am just worried the 4th feats will be hard to perform like it is atm.