PDA

View Full Version : PF Manager 5, help please with stats and stats page problem...anyone? Thanks.

Mysticpuma2003
01-19-2005, 12:41 PM
Guys, I've run PF Manager in the background while playing online, and it records the kills I get and other stats quite successfully on the screen that appears as soon as you maximise it after the session, however I haven't found a stat for deaths against me yet on this page.....

Anyway, when I go to my stats ladder there are no stats recorded, in fact all of the fields are blank,and I can't access the website where I should be able to see other players stats against mine.

Can anyone advise me on this? Thanks, Neil.

Mysticpuma2003
01-19-2005, 12:41 PM
Guys, I've run PF Manager in the background while playing online, and it records the kills I get and other stats quite successfully on the screen that appears as soon as you maximise it after the session, however I haven't found a stat for deaths against me yet on this page.....

Anyway, when I go to my stats ladder there are no stats recorded, in fact all of the fields are blank,and I can't access the website where I should be able to see other players stats against mine.

Can anyone advise me on this? Thanks, Neil.

Jettexas
01-19-2005, 01:09 PM
S!
Our squad runs an in house ladder using this software and getting it to report to the database is the sticky wicket.At least this version remembers the game path with some regularity..so we should be happy..
Go to your configuration screen in Il2MANAGER
Make sure you have all the right boxes checked (you are seeing your stats at the end so I know its working that far) then look down at the bottom of the config screen ,fillin the info for your user as defined in your database,
and where it says "send also to an alternate URL"
make sure that the path shown there is the right one and is pointed to the URL of the ladder version file for your database.
for instance; http:/www.mycoolladder.com/il2ladder_v3/index.php or whatever.

Perhaps the path is off just a little or is missing a semicolon...

{EDIT}
just thought of something, browse to your Ilmanager folder in programs..
open the il2settings.ini file in notepad, examine the section under [ladder]make sure all the paths there are correct and point to the proper url..I just went ahead and replaced each entry (send,default,user etc) with the path to our datbase....
Will post more if anything else knocks loose..

Hope this helps,

S!

Jettexas/96th_Redfish

Mysticpuma2003
01-20-2005, 03:30 AM
Quote "as defined in your database"

Ah, Ok, so it doesn't automatically link to the C6 website and their stats ladder....I have to create my own database and upload it there?

That's a real pain, I thought I could just log my own stats in a text file somewhere on my PC to refer to. Oh well time to uninstall PF manager and just hand count instead http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Jettexas
01-20-2005, 11:17 AM
Actually if its already pointed to a d-base, by default then simply going to that site and registering with whatever ladder it is currently pointed at should give the results you desire.
Once registered, feed the username and password info you registered with to the configuration screen , and make sure "send to " is the web addy of the ladder DB file.

S!