PDA

View Full Version : Any official statement on 500 crafting bench?

Gulch69
04-29-2019, 04:32 PM
I haven't seen anything about getting a 500 crafting bench, anyone else?
If there was one, can someone please link it? Thanks.

DogBiscuit4U
04-29-2019, 06:20 PM
I haven't seen anything about getting a 500 crafting bench, anyone else?
If there was one, can someone please link it? Thanks.

No statement from them, no surprise. A 500 crafting bench would have to come along with recalibration for crafted gear or essentially it'd be pointless. As it is if you plan on using the mods they have put in for purple/blue crafting, you are going to spend a long LONG time crafting those just to find one that works for your build.

They seem to have lost the idea that the utility of a crafting bench is not as another source of RNG for your game but a mitigation to the rng you find everywhere else in the game.

Gulch69
04-29-2019, 07:21 PM
I agree, the ability to recal crafted items NEEDS to be in game. Especially if they decide to give us a 500 bench.
As of right now there is virtually no reason to use the bench after you've crafted/upgraded your exotics. It's a waste of space and the time spent on developing it could have been spent elsewhere.

TheOverseer.
04-30-2019, 10:39 PM
I totally agree. No one would use the workbench in Endgame except to upgrade exotics.
If the developers do not want to give players an endless source of loot - the ideal option would be to give the opportunity to use the created weapons ONLY as material during recalibration,it will be impossible to calibrate the weapon itself.

DogBiscuit4U
04-30-2019, 11:17 PM
I totally agree. No one would use the workbench in Endgame except to upgrade exotics.
If the developers do not want to give players an endless source of loot - the ideal option would be to give the opportunity to use the created weapons ONLY as material during recalibration,it will be impossible to calibrate the weapon itself.

Honestly it wouldn't be endless anyways, you rely on breaking down gear to supply your crafting and if the crafting is still RNG based its no better than giving you an extra roll every 20 deconstructions. Given the appropriate economic costs a 500 GS crafting bench with recalbration enabled would be a highly rewarding RNG mitigation mechanic that this game desperately needs.

Zhbog_1
05-01-2019, 01:06 PM
Possibly higher materials for at least the attribute slot OR talents. Also allow recalibration on crafted items because in D1 I crafted all the time. In D2 no crafting outside of exotics. Very sad.. please run the numbers. if you wonder why 95% increase in crafting D1 over D2 this is why. Love the game and love to craft, but right now it isn't viable.

Kalimwulf
05-02-2019, 06:59 PM
GS Score should also apply to crafted item. If your GS is 500, your crafted item should be 500 or above.