PDA

View Full Version : New Reworks

Playing_Mantis
04-29-2019, 02:10 AM
The new reworks look nice. looks like raider got tons of damage buff. maybe 1 more reason to increase the VALK damage..?>?>?>?
I think the Law daddy got a buff and not a nerf like so many people think. raider obviously got a huge buff. Both seem needed but yes please ubi buff the damage of the valk damnnnnit. every buff and new hero is an indirect nerf to my poor valk.

Siegfried-Z
04-29-2019, 10:48 AM
The new reworks look nice. looks like raider got tons of damage buff. maybe 1 more reason to increase the VALK damage..?>?>?>?
I think the Law daddy got a buff and not a nerf like so many people think. raider obviously got a huge buff. Both seem needed but yes please ubi buff the damage of the valk damnnnnit. every buff and new hero is an indirect nerf to my poor valk.

Agree.
These dmg buff wasnt even needed for Raider. He was already doing a lot of dmg. Now he still has his 50dmg zone but also all heavies between 35 and 48 if i am right..:/
The most shocking is his 22dmg 500ms light finisher ... W.T.F

FlyinBeef
04-29-2019, 12:35 PM
Agree.
These dmg buff wasnt even needed for Raider. He was already doing a lot of dmg. Now he still has his 50dmg zone but also all heavies between 35 and 48 if i am right..:/

It is only 3rd light and 500ms, it will be usable only after risky stunning tap and after wall stun.

Buranich
04-29-2019, 12:47 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/bhh0ii/call_for_all_valkyrie_players/

Siegfried-Z
04-29-2019, 12:53 PM
It is only 3rd light and 500ms, it will be usable only after risky stunning tap and after wall stun.

I said finisher so yeah i know it is the 3rd one. But anyway it will not be hard to access to due to all his new chains.
Stunning tap is not a risky moove at all now with the rework.

And anyway, 500ms is the standard speed now and works pretty well on console. 22dmg for a 500ms moove is an absurdity.

Vakris_One
04-29-2019, 02:34 PM
I said finisher so yeah i know it is the 3rd one. But anyway it will not be hard to access to due to all his new chains.
Stunning tap is not a risky moove at all now with the rework.

And anyway, 500ms is the standard speed now and works pretty well on console. 22dmg for a 500ms moove is an absurdity.
I particularly like the dev's blatant hypocrissy on this one as high damage heavies and high damage chained lights were the exact reason they nerfed JJ. But somehow it's ok to give Raider these overtuned damage numbers while also making him an S-tier beast in 1v1s and still an A-tier pick in 4s.

It's like completely different teams work on different heroes and they don't communicate with each other. The fight team is very bipolar in their balance desicions.

Goat_of_Vermund
04-29-2019, 02:53 PM
Raider should not have the side dodge guardbreak with these changes. It was very irritating even when he was **** in everything else. Suffering 28/43 damage for a dodge is not fair.

Siegfried-Z
04-30-2019, 11:15 AM
I particularly like the dev's blatant hypocrissy on this one as high damage heavies and high damage chained lights were the exact reason they nerfed JJ. But somehow it's ok to give Raider these overtuned damage numbers while also making him an S-tier beast in 1v1s and still an A-tier pick in 4s.

It's like completely different teams work on different heroes and they don't communicate with each other. The fight team is very bipolar in their balance desicions.

Yeah, i was just shacking my head during the den when it comes to Raider rework . I wonder if one single time they will be able to make balancing changes without Killing a heroe or making him too strong.

I mean what does they smoke to think it looks balance to give Raider these huge dmg while making him a mixup nightmare ? I just dont get it.

They just proove they will never be able to balance this game each seasons.

Tbh it start to go a bit too far on a way i dont like for the game.
If the next season feels good i will keep going, if it is the same mess than s8 and 9 i will probably give up.

I am tired that i have to deal with more broken heroes each seasons while trying to enjoy my poor Valk, Musha and Kensei (because yes Kensei is at best average now).

Tyrjo
04-30-2019, 03:21 PM
His damage numbers are over the top after the change. The dodge into GB is also a very, very good turtle-tool. Combine that with being very risky to parry and having good mixups. He's going to be a nightmare to face when in the hands of an adverse player.

FlyinBeef
04-30-2019, 04:16 PM

He won't be S-Tier, at least because he have nothing against Zerk and Conq.

Vendelkin
04-30-2019, 05:27 PM
Agree.

I disagree tho its all just guess work till hes out.

He is going to be s tier. He does get some ha, he has better feints, and his gb control game alone made him hard to deal with if a good player used him in the past. If all they gave him was those dmv buffs hed already be moving up a tier or two, but with the functionality as well?

Vakris_One
04-30-2019, 09:21 PM
On the contrary, his side dodge GB makes him a hard counter to all bash moves like Conq's shield bash, which is Conq's best/only offensive tool, and he has a bunch of tools to give Zerker a very good run for his money.

New Raider is a guarranteed S-tier based just on the fact alone that he retained his side dodge GB while being given faster attacks, variable input timing on stunning tap (thus no longer dodgeable on a single timing to his zone) and a GB soft feint from any heavy plus his zone (aka a better soft feint game than Kensei). Combine that with a needless buff to his damage, which he absolutely did not need. As long as Raider retains his side dodge GB and overtuned damage numbers he will be an S-tier duelist.

Playing_Mantis
05-01-2019, 09:05 AM
its rediculous to give the raider these numbers.. what the ****, he has a better kit and way way more damage than my ****ty valk. i agree with Siegfried-Z on leaving the game if things keep going this ridiculous way of balance. i too was shaking my head at the raider changes during the warriors den. whats going on ubi? who's the brains behind these changes anyway?

Dane520123
05-01-2019, 12:41 PM
They gave raider way too much and took nothing. But barely gave lawbringer jack squat and took something... Ubisoft never ceases to disappoint, itís not LB was the most asked hero for a rework and the main thing asked was HYPER AMOR. Give the naked guys hyper armor but the guys in full plate gear ? Nah fu

AC35S4S51N
05-02-2019, 06:29 PM
For honor when it just started every class had clear differences. Now they blur into one anothers area having heavies/hybrids with fast attacks and high damage is clearly a desperate move by ubisoft.. Instead spent a bit more time about reworks and coming with some real reworks.

What they do now is adding mixups making attacks faster and giving attacks some more damage and thats what they call a rework, so raider is from now an assassin?