PDA

View Full Version : AC UNITY "Peace of Eden" Club Challenge and "Know-it-all" trophy won't unlock

veronica5585
04-28-2019, 04:11 PM
I completed Dead Kings DLC, even 100%'ed it and Peace of Eden Challence just doesn' t get marked as completed. It's worth 400xp.
And this in game achievement "Know-it-all" which requires to complete all the training missions won't unlock even though I did complete them all.
I quickly google searched about both and seems like it has been this way since 2015 and never fixed. What a disappointment.
Are there any known workarounds to trigger them to unlock?

Sir_Rudi
07-04-2019, 09:11 PM
I'm having the same issue, though the training achievement I got it, and all the achievements except the classic challenge that gives 400xp "Peace of Eden" for completing the dlc dead kings, even though I completed it and got the achievement but not the classic challenge.... probably will retry the last mission again idk.. this is lame..

Ok I can't find the button to edit my previous post, but I retried the memory rushed, watched the credits fast forwarding them, yet it still didn't grant me the challenge, it took a little while, I was about to write a support ticket to ubisoft, but reloaded the page on my phone it got erased, meanwhile opened my browser to redo-it and went to check the challenge again and finally it unlocked! Great, moving on to 100% Syndicate now!!!

Ubi-RealDude
07-05-2019, 08:11 PM
If you do run into this issue, I recommend reinstalling the game and, if on PC, ensure that Uplay is up to date. if the Club Challenge still doesn't pop, head over to Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/cases/new) for additional assistance.